[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 348

Can I install 28 terminals for 28 trading instruments on one computer? After I've downloaded 13 terminals the computer "hangs", what could be the problem? "My computer freezes, what's the problem?

yosuf:
Can I install 28 terminals for 28 trading instruments on one computer? After I've downloaded 13 terminals the computer "hangs", what could be the problem? "My computer freezes, what can be the problem?

What is the sense to install one terminal for one trading tool? After all, even if we want to use 28 different Expert Advisors for one single trading pair, only one trading terminal is enough.

drknn:

What is the point of having one terminal for each trading instrument? After all, even if we want to use 28 different EAs for one single trading pair, just one trading terminal is enough.
I need to trade on 28 separate accounts using 28 Expert Advisors for 28 symbols. What to do in this case? Is it possible to implement on one terminal? Zulu requires connecting each of your signal provider accounts to a separate account on the provider's terminal. It does not allow you to connect the same trader's account to different provider's accounts. Is this the problem or is there a way around it?

yosuf:
I need to trade on 28 separate accounts, on 28 instruments with 28 EAs. What should I do in this case? Is it possible to implement on one terminal? Zulu requires to connect each of its signal provider accounts to a separate account on the provider's terminal. It does not allow you to connect the same trader's account to different provider's accounts. Is this the problem or is there a way around it?

Yeah, so you need terminals for 28 trading accounts, not 28 instruments after all. I see. It's a difficult question and most likely you don't have enough computer resources. An alternative is to use more than one machine. And who is Zulu, and why do you lock yourself in on him if he is so demanding?

chief2000:
Are you talking about? If so, it's like positions are opened and closed by yourself.
So why do we need advisors then?

That is, if you receive signals. And if you're giving them out, like he said.

Can you tell me why this code reads the string before the first separator but moves the carriage to the end of the string?

fileid = FileOpen("File"+MagicNumber+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ);

string ticket;

FileSeek(fileid,0,SEEK_SET);

ticket = FileReadString(fileid);

Print(ticket," ",FileTell(fileid));

Here is a line, only the first number is read, but the FileTell function gives a value of 37.

131322608;EURUSD;2;1;0;0;1346149440

Roger:

That's if you're getting the signals. And, if you're giving them out, it's like he said.
I see.
In that case if you really need to open all 28 terminals, maybe the following will help:

yosuf:
Please tell me, is it possible to install 28 terminals for 28 trading instruments on one computer?
I have 13 terminals I just downloaded and my computer "hangs"."I can't use them, what's the problem?
First, create a recovery point in Windows, then follow the procedure described in the article

"Max Num. of Open Windows under XP/2003/VISTA - Resolved!".
http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/archive/2007/02/07/max-num-of-open-windows-under-xp-2003-vista-resolved.aspx

I had a similar problem in WinXP, where after opening another terminal (about a dozen windows in total)
Windows starts to glitch. The solution was to change the parameter to 4096.

hello! can you please tell me if it is possible to update the day and time of the bar opening, if the bar is selected by time and date? i.e. for example:

datetime some_time=(D'1980.07.19 12:30:27'); - so this date would change with each day(7,8,9 number ) and time would remain the same!

int shift=iBarShift(Symb,0,some_time);

double=iOpen( Symb,0, shift);

artmedia70:

Take two: Find the order with the longest closing time in the history. OrderMagicNumber() will return its magik.

Or should I write it for you?

Yes, you can write it for us too ))

7erj:
Yes, you can write for us too ))

Mr. siroja, artmedia70 is a nice guy, but why should he sit on his head? Is it really so hard to write a loop of history orders yourself?
Reason: