[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 92

AndEv:
Please help me with this question. I know the index of the bar on the D1 timeframe. Thus we may know the maximal price of the day. How do I know the index of the bar on the M15 timeframe, which corresponds to the maximum price of the day. I tried it with iHighest(), but I need to specify the number of elements to search for, and it will be different for normal day, weekend or preholiday. Maybe there's no need to reinvent the wheel and there's a ready-made function for that?

there is no ready-made one.

To find out the number of orders, you need to find the difference of two iBarShift functions, by substituting the start and end times of the day (i.e. +23:59).

This will be the number of bars for the required period.

Good people, can you give me a hint? When I run the EA, it automatically makes me max 1, 2 or 3 months depending on the timeframe. I set certain dates. What am I doing wrong?

Ale-xander:
Good people, can you give me a hint? When I run the EA, it automatically makes me max 1, 2 or 3 months depending on the timeframe. I set certain dates. What am I doing wrong?

Maybe my history is not loaded?

I would like to know some interesting indicators that do not have any parameters for setting, as, for example, standard AC, preferably so that their principle was not similar to MA. (I need it for one test, but I don't want to get into the problem of optimising a lot of parameters when using a lot of indicators).

Good afternoon!

Can you please tell me how to make the EA use different settings ( or apply a different " *.set " ) depending on the indicator signal or time of day?

Thanks in advance!

Skydiver: Suggest a few interesting indicators that do not have any parameters for setting, such as the standard AC, it is desirable that their principle was not similar to the MA. (I need it for one test, but I do not want to get into the problem of optimizing a lot of parameters when using multiple indicators).

From the documentation:

The AC histogram is the difference between the 5/34 value of the driving force histogram and the 5-period simple moving average derived from that histogram.

MEDIAN PRICE = (HIGH + LOW) / 2

AO = SMA (MEDIAN PRICE, 5) - SMA (MEDIAN PRICE, 34)

AC = AO - SMA (AO, 5)

So, there are parameters there, three of them at least, but they are just not moved to external externs. Look at the code more often, everything is there.

Mathemat:

From the documentation:

So the parameters are there, at least three of them, but they are just not put in external externs. Look at the code more often, it's all there.

I don't think I gave a good example. A better example would be fractals.

Skydiver:

Maybe the history is not loaded?

Ale-xander:
Good people, please advise! When I run my EA it automatically makes me max 1, 2 or 3 months depending on timeframe. I set certain dates. What I do wrong?

It worked fine until recently. And the fact that it's different on different TFs?

Skydiver: I don't think I gave a good example. A better example would be fractals.

There's a parameter there too, but hidden. Timeframe.

Now I was joking.

What's the error? I just need to read a number from a file, the terminal hangs on startup... ((

int fileInt;

int handle;

handle=FileOpen("1.txt",FILE_CSV,';');
if(handle<1)
{
Comment("Файл 1.txt не обнаружен, последняя ошибка ", GetLastError());
}
if(handle>0)
{
fileInt=FileReadNumber(handle);
FileClose(handle);
}