FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 222

Kondratiev_A_A:

33 do you think we won't touch it?
I don't know, and why go there.

Tantrik:

Do you need a foundation in the form of a fundamental, or do you think so because there is public opinion on this that it is more likely to go down?

2012.03.21 05:09:57 Trades '672147' : order #356111 sell 0.20 EURUSD at 1.32633 done

Tantrik:

There's an objective reason. Margot is very fond of 1,333.

Kondratiev_A_A:

Do you need a basis in the form of fundamentals, or do you think so because there is public opinion that it is more likely to go down?
I don't look on the internet (I don't care about opinions) I go where I want to go

at 1.3236 there is serious volume. From there we will either push up or break through. I myself made a small sell from 1.3267 with TP at 1.3239. There, I will either sell again on the confirmation of the breakthrough or I will buy

MobileMan:
At 1.3236 there is serious volume. We can either push up from there or break through
1.3224 ! I'll put 3 pips. sell 1.3265 TP 1.30 or lower.

i'm looking at the erabax daily chart - well everyone wants to short.... to catch a reversal)

MobileMan:
at 1.3236 there is serious volume. From there we will either push up or break through. I myself made a small sell from 1.3267 with TP at 1.3239. Either I will sell again on the confirmation of the breakthrough or I will buy.

Mobilich, why do you always write trades when the market has already moved in your direction?

Kondratiev_A_A:

Mobilich, why do you always write deals when the market has already moved in your direction?

Because if he makes a trade and writes immediately and the market goes against him, he will be laughed at!
Reason: