FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 225

my trump currencies today is austral new zealand pound and all against the quid

Although the Aussie's a bit duller.

Kondratiev_A_A:
Mobilich - this kind of thing is not discussed here. Otherwise people won't take a nap - they'll snitch!

What are you talking about?

Writing in advance. Still looks like we do not want to go up too much, so I put a stop at 1.3280 with a stop at 1.3295 (no TP)

P.S. Already got her

MobileMan:

By the way, if you're interested, I have one owl working here since November 29, 2011 on demo - I'm testing it, getting it ready for more business. The initial deposit of 1000$.

Login : 1608237
Investor : mxm8kkj (read only password)

Server - Insta-DEMO (well, I do not know its IP)

However, my Insta somehow is not storing all of my deals history (only since 16.01.2012) and for some reason my profit of previous months moved to deposit section, not profit. If you have an initial deposit of $ 1000, rather than 2718, as it is written, and all that above 1000 - profit. In general, who is interested, look, I will answer your questions.

P.S. Soon elk on my sell.)

P.P.S. Already) And, most importantly, Opa said, that the Euro is inadequate, well, I just listened to her in the sense that I went with a very small lot, and not as usual.

1.3281 is still in the sell side.

MobileMan:

I don't get it, what are you talking about?

The rules, Mobilich, the rules.) Although.... whatever)))

Fibonacci rules

Are the Murray levels the fucking Fibonaccios? At least it's automatic.

I don't get it! What are you all salting? One-hour candles are pointing to buying! (of course, if they close that way!)

vladds:

I don't get it! What are you all salting? One-hour candles are pointing to buying! (of course, if they close that way!)

Cool... no comment.

Kondratiev_A_A:

Cool... No comment.

I'm telling you, I don't get it or I don't get it!

Here are the levels! (I don't understand them either!)

Reason: