FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 220

Tantrik:
Hi, where are the bears salting in the 30th gathered.
I don't see a diver at 4 o'clock for nothing...

solar:

On the market - preparing for a move down so far.

Agreed

Asia FX: EUR/JPY strengthens steadily

The EUR/USD dynamic was again determined by the EUR/JPY movements. In addition, there was talk of stop losses above 1.3285, but this did not prove to be the case. EUR/USD opened at 1.3235, after which it rose slightly on the strength of the Euro against the Yen and the JPY. Range: 1.3221/83.

USD/JPY was supported by sovereign investor demand talk and EUR/JPY buying. However, a large number of sellers are preventing the pair from breaking out of the 83.51/74 range.

Keyword: FOREX

I'm not thinking straight after yesterday's moose! Where are we going?

21april:

Asia FX: EUR/JPY strengthens steadily

The EUR/USD momentum was again shaped by the EUR/JPY movements. Moreover, there were talks about stop-losses above 1.3285, but they didn't prove to be true. EUR/USD opened at 1.3235, after which it rose slightly on the strength of the Euro against the Yen and the JPY. Range: 1.3221/83.

USD/JPY was supported by sovereign investor demand talk and EUR/JPY buying. However, a large number of sellers are preventing the pair from breaking out of the 83.51/74 range.

Keyword: FOREX

What about the pound/yen?

vladds:

I'm not thinking straight after yesterday's moose! Where are we going?

Then take your mind off the game, get some rest. Go out. It helps.

A weak attempt to go up is authoritatively stopped. Intra-hours traders can pick up their legitimate 10 pips to the south.

IDLER:

A weak attempt to go up is authoritatively stopped. The intro hour traders can pick up their legitimate 10 pips in the south.

How high? because the dotted line won't let in!

rigc:
I don't see a diver at 4 o'clock for nothing...

Tantrik:
What about GBP/JPY?
GBP/JPY on the hourly chart is trading in a neutral trend. It shows that the GBP/JPY is trading above the moving average with a period of 55 on the hourly chart (level 132.22), which generally contributes to the price rise in the short term.

The signal for opening a long position will be a breakdown of resistance at 133.00 with the aim of increasing to resistance at 133.44, in case of its breakdown by the end of the hour to 133.88. A stop-loss can be placed at 132.45.

The signal for the opening of a short position is a breakdown of support at 132.28 an hour to support at 131.89, and in case of its breakdown to 131.40. A stop-loss can be placed at 132.75.

Taking into account that the moving average and the location of the boundaries of the technical figures move over time, it is necessary to make adjustments in their position on the hourly chart. I also recommend opening positions by the end of the hour to avoid false breakouts.

In case of a strong movement when a technical figure breaks through, I recommend to wait for the correction. The level, which was a resistance, should become a strong support and near this level a position should be opened in the direction of the breakout.

Alexei Sedyshev, Forex Analytics - signals, forecasts
Reason: