FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 143

Tantrik:
c March 6, three breakdowns of lows from 1.31 to 1.30 (all the fall from 1.48 was because of Greece!!!) Now what? How we fly! We are totally flying - sell in the bank! And the mobile calls to sell - the divorce fell away! At 37 yet.
Hi! I posted above the reason for the drop (based on analysts), and my opinion: amers sell 10 year GKOs today and 30 year GKOs tomorrow. From history the dollar always goes up in price en masse before such transactions. And the funny thing is that the stock market is going up a lot and oil is somehow not falling....

margaret:
Hi! I posted above the reason for the drop (based on analysts), and my opinion: the americans are selling 10 year GKOs today and 30 year GKOs tomorrow. From history the dollar always goes up in price en masse before such transactions. And the funny thing is that the stock market is going up a lot and oil is somehow not falling....
Hi! Well, how else do you take out the bulls who entered Greece rising 50-70pp and breaking the low of 10pp. (I would do that). Well ok! a rich doll will discount at 28 so what? I will buy there (and the German commoners will buy in their savings banks!) what's next after 28 - growth! (and paying out the profits to me and the German housewives).

Tantrik:
Hi! Well, how else do you get the bulls off the Greek 50-70pp rise and break the 10pp low. (I would do that). Ok! the rich doll will discount at 28 so what? I will buy there (and the German commoners will buy in their savings banks!) what's next after 28 - growth! (and paying out the profits to me and the German housewives).

...Absolutely right...but a renewed low is due. 3925 I see...

lotos7:

...absolutely right... but the minimum must be updated...
WOW! actually what puppet is trying to achieve is this thought! (I'm staying in the bays all the more reason to update again by 10pp)

lotos7:

...absolutely right... but a renewed low should... 3925 I see...
well I disagree. Without 1.22... at least 1.25 )

vladds:

do you think it will go down to 1.3050 today or now?

I wonder if we don't go down, what do you say afterwards?

same as always - away on business....., looking for a place to settle for real

I have a persistent sell signal. Since 10am Moscow time.

I have buy signals 3085...3100 - targets 3200...3230, waiting for 22.15

vladds:

I.e. will the decline continue or is it over for today?

2012.03.13 21:00:54 '1212686519': order #56477036 sell 1.00 GBPUSD at 1.57318 was modified -> sl: 1.58371 tp: 1.56371

The short on the EURUSD is since Friday.

Kukl made a good move on Friday. Only today the Expert Advisor came out of the drawdown and now it is already +10% on Equity.

Reason: