FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 68

O.Zy...:
Eh, bought early again, but that's OK, Europe is about to close, roll back

.... in the company of Stranger and Margarita!

21april:
99% bullish, in company with Stranger and Margarita!

He used to salt with me... spoiled

I have so far (depo raised from $66 on Friday, haven't withdrawn on purpose to show how it is):

MobileMan:
Guys, drop the bad stuff, forget the bai. Salt, especially tonight for tomorrow

It feels like no one hears you, well let the bayatas get us more ))

what bai, what are you... all the shaft pairs are allied in the mudslides ...gold is down...

MOHCTP36:

It's like no one hears you, but we'll get more.)

(SINGING) All right, we'd better

Should reach 1.3055 today!

yurchenko:
Should get to 1.3055 today!

Imagine everybody thinks they are going to reach 1.3055 today and then they can go for sure )))) I bet you think so yourself ))))) I will also go to the sell at 3055 and you can see where we will be tomorrow...

MobileMan:

Imagine everybody thinks they are going to reach 1.3055 today and then they can go for sure )))) I bet you think so yourself ))))) I will go to the sell at 3055 and you will see where we will be tomorrow...

yurchenko:

Well 1.2955 I don't know, but 1.2975 is still realistic. But not today. This week.

MobileMan:

Imagine everyone thinks they are going to reach 1.3055 today and then they can go for sure )))) I bet you think so yourself ))))) At 3055 I also go to the sell and you will see where we are tomorrow...

At 1.3094 Fibo 76.4 (from January 13) may rebound, yesterday there was a bounce from 61.8 to 50. As for settling at 1.3055, of course, if we break 3060 the next one is only 3023.
Reason: