[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 708

odiseif:
what if it works?

Hi ! suddenly only kittens, somewhere around 115 before 116 might go down.

From forexpros:

Fuck it, from 1.3462 actively buying. Speculators versus hamsters, have lost all shame.

lotos7:
anyone have any say on the aims of the euras...what are the thoughts....

lekhach:

From forexpros:

Fuck it, from 1.3462 actively buying. Speculators versus hamsters, have lost all shame.

Where's the smiley face? ))))) it's the terms of the wagons. Are you kidding me?

Granddaddy worked today...

Tantrik:
Hi! suddenly only kittens, somewhere around 115 before 116 might go down.
If the Eurodoll as he tries to take at least 1.36, you are right that it may go higher ... but to say that so far I am not able to . at least I see the Eurol at 1.36 judging by the way it is going .

EUR/USD has reached 1.3475

It seems impossible to stop the pair now.

A large fund is rumoured to be behind the buying, possibly just covering short positions. Offers may be at 1.3480/85 and barriers at 1.3500.

Keyword: FOREX
24-Feb-2012 17:28:38 (UTC+2)

Decided to try and sell the pound. maybe something will come out. or it will come out on the stop.

Nesradamus:

Change the timeframe and see how cleverly the grandfather deceives you by changing channel levels and vectors .

odiseif:
In the long run, the Euro is trying to go above 1.36, you are right ... but I cannot say it is that far ... at least I see the Euro at 1.36.
Usd/yen look at 82,50 - might be a slowdown! I will draw some pictures at the weekend.
Reason: