[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 630

NikT_58:
Every idea has to rest. Let's wait for Stranger. I think so.

create a group on radical first and give me your ID here, why drag it out?

What's wrong with the MQL4 forum?

OlegTs:
Create a group on radical first and let us know your ID here, what's the holdup?

I already have an ID, let's hear what people have to say.

Fuck that! I'm done with the euro. I'm switching to the pound. At least it's analyzable.

dssolov:
Fuck that! I'm done with the euro. I'm switching to the pound. At least it's analyzable.
It's a bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy)

lotos7:

pound has worked off targets...geeee and saws on.... probably the correct target was 5703...

5674 was the right target.

OlegTs:
a hopscotch:)
I don't care who. I want to make a good living, not watch this snotty stuff. It should have gone down a long time ago, but it won't. Neither here nor there.

MobileMan:

5674 is the right target.
Yeah, that's about right. I would say more precisely, but I don't want to draw lines. And if we break lower, the next target will be 1.5540. But we might not get there.

I don't know what anyone thinks, but if such a pattern has formed, it is already half of this pattern is an uncertainty zone, i.e. it may go up, it may go down, and it may continue flat!

so take care of the balls! !

vladds:

I don't know what anyone thinks, but if such a pattern has formed, it is already half of this pattern is an uncertainty zone, i.e. it may go up, it may go down, and it may continue flat!

so take care of the balls! !

she (the couple) looks so calm, on the cluster from 11 o'clock decent volumes, they are probably cooking something

Everything is stable.

Gone 1.3225

Came back 1.3225

Reason: