ERUUSD spectra - is this proof of non-stationarity? - page 4

LeoV писал(а) >>

What do you mean by 'better'?

More precisely and not only that. You can selectively filter with bandpass filters and also suppress noise more effectively.

faa1947 писал(а) >>

More accurately and not only that. You can selectively filter with bandpass filters and also suppress noise more effectively.

You see, this is all too abstract to be specific. What do you mean "precise"? Less delay, less lag? So there are already more modern algorithms that give less lag. Noise? The more you filter out the noise, the more delay you will get and the less movement you will take as the smaller movements will also be filtered out along with the noise. So it's not a fact that you need to suppress noise more effectively.......

LeoV писал(а) >>

You see, it's all too abstract to be concrete. What do you mean by 'specific'? Less delay, less lag? So there are more modern algorithms that give less lag. Noise? The more you filter out the noise, the more delay you will get and the less movement you will take as the smaller movements will also be filtered out along with the noise. So it's not a fact that you need to suppress noise more effectively.......

We have links at the bottom to branches of this forum that have answers to your questions. I have a different problem which has not been covered on those forums. I took the 240 bar window, I wanted to. The result is negative and it may be possible to get a different and maybe positive result with a different window. The issue of window size seems to be a matter of principle for me.

faa1947 писал(а) >>

We have links at the bottom to branches of this forum where your questions are answered.

They're not my questions, by the way. It was you who asked -

faa1947 wrote >> Which is better?

I asked you -

LeoV wrote(a) >> What do you mean by "better"?

You answered -

faa1947 wrote(a) >> More accurately and not only.

I didn't find a strong distinction between the word "better" and "more precise", so I tried to suggest what you might mean by those words -

LeoV wrote >>

You see, it's all too abstract to be specific. What do you mean by "precise"? Less delay, less lag? So there are already more modern algorithms that give less lag. Noise? The more you filter out the noise, the more delay you will get and the less movement you will take as the smaller movements will also be filtered out along with the noise. So it's not a fact that you need to suppress noise more effectively.......

faa1947 писал(а) >> I have a different problem that hasn't been covered on those forums. I took a 240 bar window, I wanted to. The result is negative and maybe you can get a different and maybe positive result with a different window. The issue of window size seems to me to be a matter of principle.

With any window the spectrum will change.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

With any window the spectrum will change.....

That's what you have to prove.

faa1947 писал(а) >>

That's what you have to prove.

Who? Me? I don't need to...)) It was proven a long time ago.....))))

faa1947 >> :

>> This is what you have to prove.

>> it's more about proving the opposite.

LeoV >> :

With any window, the spectrum will change.....

What to do? Who's to blame? ;)

renegate писал(а) >>

What to do? Whose fault is it? ;)

Evil tongues....)))

Reason: