[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 646

MobileMan:

(Rather, he's in the same place)))) I'm out of the market ))) and mind you, I'm out of the market yet)).
Can you shut up or not?

Tantrik:
Can you even shut up or not?

Look, I'm not criticising anyone as long as they don't touch my bottom out of the blue. Besides, I've hardly written anything today, and here I am, getting my ass kicked. What the fuck?! Just because I'm a bear and he's a bull?

MobileMan:

Look, I don't criticise anyone as long as they don't touch my bottom out of the blue. Besides, I've hardly written anything today, and here I am, getting my ass kicked. What the fuck?! Just because I'm a bear and he's a bull?
Look at the daily chart and it all makes sense!

MobileMan:

(Rather, he's in the same place)))) I'm out of the market, I'm out of the market ))).

No one has ever written in person. The market is growing and the market is heating up.

yurchenko:
Look at the daily chart and everything becomes clear!

It doesn't make sense to me. I can see that it's going to go down very soon, so it's not about forecasting, it's about getting personal. Sold in general just now... 1.3330

fqbj:

No one has written to anyone in private. And I'm not going to leave the branch because you showed up here.

I don't give a rat's ass! I don't care if it's all together.

I think it's easier to kick you out by consensus. Well, let's have a REFERENDUM!!!

fqbj:
I think it's easier to kick you out by consensus. Let's have a REFERENDUM!!!
I'm in.

Trololo:
in droves on one is mean, at least you're taking turns
Sometimes one can help a crowd! Sometimes it's the other way round
Reason: