[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 414

MobileMan:

They're following my forecast ) and even my deadline is given )

I wonder if all analysts are really morons or if they are deliberately muddying the waters.

EUR/USD could fall to 1.2950 and even to 1.2870 as a delay in Greece's bailout package negatively affects investor sentiment and assets closely related to investors' risk appetite, says ING. If no agreement on the Greek bailout is reached during next Monday's Eurogroup meeting, it will trigger another burst of euro selling. That said, investors are likely to view Greece's prospects as rather bleak, given that the country is entering an election period without financial support. "Lack of agreement on Monday will have a very negative impact"

strangerr:

I wonder if all analysts are morons or if they are deliberately muddying the waters.

I hope you don't mean me). I was wrong about the 09.02 move, but the 1.25-26 forecast for the end of February is still valid

MobileMan:

I hope you don't mean me ) I was wrong about the 09.02 move, but the 1.25-26 forecast for the end of February is still valid
You are already an analyst! - You are growing!

strangerr:

I think - whether analysts are all morons or they make muddy the waters deliberately.
Yevgeny Romanov16.02.2012 - 13:46

08.50 GMT, the current value of the Eurodollar is 1.2984. I think the market is giving an opportunity to buy the Eurodollar. I don't understand why they are selling the euro so hard. I certainly take into account the rumours that QE3 prospects have become murkier and that this supports the dollar, but any zeal and any rumours have to be backed up by something even more substantial. For example, technically, even if they want to tell us that the 1.30 level will be broken through, it would be good to freshen things up first. At least to 1.3060-70, and normally to 1.31 technically. I bought from 1.30, slightly higher. What they won't give half a hundred points, don't bother me with it.

MobileMan:

I hope you don't mean me ) I was wrong about the 09.02 move, but the 1.25-26 forecast for the end of February is still valid

Are you an analyst?))

Tantrik:
You're an analyst already! - growing up!
More like an insider))) Intel.

strangerr:

Are you an analyst?))

If I give any kind of prediction, I am an analyst at that moment. Not by profession, but by action. Example. When I drive a car, I am a driver, but it is not my profession.

MobileMan:

If I give a prediction, I am an analyst at that moment. Not by profession, but by action. Example. When I drive a car, I am a driver, but that is not my profession.
Soon you will become a guru)))

margaret:
Yevgeny Romanov16.02.2012 - 13:46

08.50 GMT, the current value of the Eurodollar is 1.2984. I think the market is giving an opportunity to buy the eurodollar. I don't understand why they are selling the euro so hard. I certainly take into account the rumours that QE3 prospects have become murkier and that this supports the dollar, but any zeal and any rumours have to be backed up by something even more substantial. For example, technically, even if they want to tell us that the 1.30 level will be broken through, it would be good to freshen things up first. At least to 1.3060-70, and normally to 1.31 technically. I bought from 1.30, slightly higher. I am not going to give half a hundred pips, don`t bother me now...

Romanov, though he is a fool, is the sanest of them all)))
Reason: