[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 418

Where is Mein Freund Tantrik, is the alpar forum corrupted again?

MobileMan:

не спорю, просто когда делаешь уже 2,5 депо за час - приятно становится... А если ещё ТП по баю возьму, то там больше 10 депо получится )

Where can you get your intuition so pumped up? ))) Or are you trading with it?

MobileMan:

I'm not arguing, it's just that when you make 2.5 depots in an hour, it feels good... I'm not saying anything, but I think I need to take it a little easier.)
i'm not saying anything, but i think you should be a little easier. if you lose, of course, how do you behave)

The moose are about to be hit and up

Ulenshpigel:
Where can you get your intuition so pumped up? ))) Or are you trading with it?
The market, like our whole life, is a collection of patterns - which emerge after two or three mishaps...

tingol:
Now they're going to hit the moose and up
and without them))))

sergey620x:
I'm not saying anything, but I think you should be a little easier on yourself, and if it goes down, phew, phew, of course, how you behave)

So let it go. One flush is $50 and I get more than that on 3 raises per flush, that's how it is...

Benya's coming with Uncle Kolya.

forte928:

the rules of a successful trader :

1) stay in the market as little as possible;

2) maximum earnings per trade is 30-40 pips;

As a rule, 20% of transactions generate 80% of profits; and vice versa;

same goes for losing trades;

1) it depends on the development of the situation in the deal

2) it's about this many pips at the most...

as for the Paretto principle - 80/20 - it's not so clear-cut....

MobileMan:

Man, you talked me into it... Flipped again. Closed the sell at +40% depo and entered with 4.5 depo down to buy, preliminary targets on the screenshot ) Don't look at the shallow sell - this is the Martinok working, gaining momentum for the sell in correction

And I'm freaking out at 70 quid 3 lots!, Mobilich you only have to guess 3 times a grand - then profit.... and you don't have to trade mobiles anymore and you can rest from the handicap. And then! - go straight to school! internet movies... etc. (I have 0.12 drawdown all day on Validol(((.))
Reason: