[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 400

Haven't made it to the computer yet. I'm still holding on to it.

solar:

There's a life-or-death struggle for every piece, and you're 1.26.

I do not see any growth in the system yet... even a corrective one on M15... only a small consolidation on M5... nothing to speak about the higher ones, only a fall

forte928:
I don't observe any growth in the system yet... even a corrective one on M15... just a small consolidation on M5... nothing to talk about but a fall in the higher ranks

)))) I'm a seller for a long time . I'm not afraid, even if I suddenly go up, I can afford it )))

forte928:
I don't see any growth in the system yet...not even a corrective one on M15...only a small consolidation on M5...nothing to talk about on the higher ones, only a fall...
Hmm, now we are going to see a pullback like yesterday!

MobileMan:
Haven't made it to the computer yet. I still have the buy.
Mobilych, put in 10 more depots, we're standing still)))

lekhach:

What's so funny? You think it's unrealistic to fall to 1.26 this week? Well, we are in a flat in the global sense, we have been tossing and turning between 2 Fibo levels for a week already. Remember the crisis period of 2008, there were 300-400 pips figures on the daily chart.

There is no such a thing as a flat, what is flat in weeks is a steep trend on H1, etc.

solar:
horror... why shout like that?
You market women...)))

OK. Customers, please don't crowd in. Walk through, walk through, buy and walk away. What the hell...

lekhach:

What's so funny? You think it's unrealistic to fall to 1.26 this week? Well, we are in a flat in the global sense, we have been tossing and turning between 2 Fibo levels for a week already. Remember the crisis period of 2008, the 300-400 pips figure on the daily chart was a common thing there.

No...

Good afternoon, everyone. Who's standing where? I'm on the fence - just opening terminals. Sitting and thinking, or rather drinking coffee.
Reason: