[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 666

solar:

The United States is extracting as much as possible, I understand you will laugh... they are so dumb )))))

With shale gas operating costs of $80-150 and depreciation of $100-200 per 1,000 m³, full-scale implementation of projects can only be ensured if the level of sales price to the consumer is at least $350-500/1,000 m³.

Nevertheless, the euphoria of the press around the 'projected' reserves has caused enormous interest in shale gas exploration all over the world. In Canada, the Horn River and Montney projects are underway, and promising areas have been identified in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec; resources are estimated between 2.4 and 28 trillion m³. In China, oil shale fields are divided into four major provinces with total possible resources of 21-45 trillion m³.

Prospects exist in the Baltic Basin in Poland, in the Paris Basin in France and in the Cooper Basin in Australia. Distribution of shale is known in North Africa (Algeria, Morocco), South America (Colombia, Venezuela) and Russia.

Nine shale gas exploration projects were launched in Europe in 2010, of which five are being implemented in Poland. Drilling of an exploratory well there costs USD 20 mln. The first gas from the depth of 1,620 m was obtained in the well Markovolya-1. Judging by the fact that the reports do not indicate the flow rate, the flow rate was damped. The president of the Polish state-owned PGNiG company Michał Szubski considers the first results of exploration "not very good" but still believes in the prospects for shale gas.

MobileMan:
I had a lucky break... at the very top of the rollback...
How's that?

IgorM:
Hmm, did you read that nonsense somewhere or did you make it up yourself? If you are capable of learning, I can give you some good advice on this forum: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40558/page24 Ichor's posts and search the forum for his posts, he gave a pretty sensible account of how currency movements look when the big players are involved.

Thanks!

Kiska-murka:

With shale gas operating costs of $80-150 and amortisation of $100-200 per 1,000 m³, full-scale implementation of projects can only be ensured if the level of sales price to the consumer is at least $350-500/1,000 m³.

Nevertheless, the euphoria of the press around the 'projected' reserves has caused enormous interest in shale gas exploration all over the world. In Canada, the Horn River and Montney projects are underway, and promising areas have been identified in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec; resources are estimated between 2.4 and 28 trillion m³. In China, oil shale fields are divided into four major provinces with total possible resources of 21-45 trillion m³.

Prospects exist in the Baltic Basin in Poland, in the Paris Basin in France and in the Cooper Basin in Australia. Distribution of shale is known in North Africa (Algeria, Morocco), South America (Colombia, Venezuela) and Russia.

Nine shale gas exploration projects were launched in Europe in 2010, of which five are being implemented in Poland. Drilling of an exploratory well there costs USD 20 mln. The first gas from the depth of 1,620 m was obtained in the well Markovolya-1. Judging by the fact that the reports do not indicate the flow rate, the flow rate was damped. The president of the Polish state company PGNiG, Michal Szubski, considers the first results of the exploration "not very good" but still believes in the prospects for shale gas.

To be honest, all I saw in this article were cubic metres and trillions and whatnot... So it's a lot of stuff... nothing about harmful impurities, calorific value... it's like a secret ))) all oil fields are different, so you should read the fields and not their numbers )))) the usa provides the most shale gas for its own shale gas reserves as a percentage of other countries ))))) so something like that (so they are less dependent)

and the production costs are going down every year!!! )))) for production

Kiska-murka:
Well?

)))))))))))))))The Encyclopaedia of Young Groundhogs? )))))))))))))))

IgorM:
If you're not mistaken, you may be right, I'm sure you'll find some good advice. If you're good at learning, you may find some good advice on this forum: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40558/page24 Ichor's posts and search through the forum for his posts, he told me how market movements look like when big players are involved.

I have not lost anything yet! Percentage of profit varies from 1 to 100 per day.

I have already worked out and withdrawn my initial amount and 400% of profit! It is easier to risk the remaining profit because I think this amount is virtual and not my money my mind has long calmed down!

if you had sold a mobile better than uranium-235, you would have gotten so much emotion right away )))))

Artikul I'll find you, I'll trap you, I'll paint you goth with your turkeys and throw you under the tram )))))))))))... I'm hugging a moose )))) It's not much time before the full plum ))))))))))))

emotraid:
I'll find you, I'll trap you, I'll paint you goth with your turkeys and throw you under the tram )))))))))))... I'm sitting in the arms of a moose )))) It's not much longer until we're fully flushed ))))))))))))

♪ I've been crying crocodile tears ♪ )))) ♪ Do you really believe it? ♪ !!!!

emotraid:
Artikul, I'll find you, I'll trap you in goth paint with your turkeys and throw you under the tram ))))))))))) all... sitting in my arms with a moose )))) not much left until the full plum ))))))))))))

I guess it's not goth, is it?
Reason: