OIL 15/01 19:30 29.57

I must have some other oil )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Hello to your kitchen ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Hello to your kitchen ...

), from ours, from yours ))

Vladimir Pastushak:

Anybody else have doubts about the value of $20 a barrel ?

Yes.

Vladimir Pastushak:
OIL 15/01 19:30 29.57
My prediction is to bottom at 17.3, then we'll wobble. We need to pit the Arab countries against each other, then the price will soar. Preferably with mutual bombing of oil plantations. Why do you think Putya went to Syria? The Chekists are tricky. And Iran and the Saudis are the enemy.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
My prediction is that the bottom will hit 17.3 and then we will make some waves. It is necessary to pit the Arab countries against each other, then the price will go up. Preferably with mutual bombing of oil plantations. Why do you think Putya went to Syria? The Chekists are tricky. And Iran and the Saudis are the enemy.

Americans need cheap oil - they have capitalism and the cheaper the raw material the bigger the margin, but strangely enough with cheap oil the prices of imported goods and goods in general in Europe and the states do not go down. That shows the desire of producers to make more margin.

If the Arab countries are squeezed, the price of oil would not go up but would go down to the very minimum. Reasons:

The belligerents will need weapons and will sell oil for nothing. You and I are seeing this now with the gangsters in Syria.

The oil will fall into the hands of gangsters not without the help of whom ? ................

What was the purpose of the colour revolutions? And what is the result?

Many people say on TV that the Americans are fools, but they are not fools.

The result of their foreign policy was cheap oil (including for them, the shale gas revolution, where production costs 40 quid). Now they can buy oil for 30 quid or less, and the crisis in the economies of their enemies...

Let's ask the question, what was the reason for oil going to $100 a barrel? And at what time?

It was when there was some order in the Middle East.

When countries were developing and not fighting wars, when oil was needed for progress and not for buying weapons...

Don't be so tragic - the time of oil is over and thank God... it will take 10 years to dump the rest and that's it, the transition to hydrogen will usher in a new era - the era of new capitalism - the last stage... that's why they're slowing it down so they can dump the oil industry... There are no enemies now - tolerance, only partners and competitors...

Don't give me any of that hydrogen stuff. There will be no hydrogen revolution.
Reason: