[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 500

margaret:
And how can one make profit on b/u in case of a GAP? If he has a sell position, for example, at 1.3200 and opens at 1.3250, he will be 50 pips short and the SL will not help... better not to bet b/w at all this weekend
Exactly. Good evening, Margaret. What is your opinion, please, about the direction of the gap?

MobileMan:
just like that. Good evening, Margaret. What is your opinion, please, on the direction of the gap?
Hello! What's your opinion? There'll be a move on Monday on the news, nothing planned for Sunday...

margaret:
Hello! What could be the opinion? There will be movement on the news on Monday, nothing was planned for Sunday...
I see. I'm already inclined that there won't be one at all (gap). Then I'll just close as is. By the way, for open 9 lots on insta, I'll get about $14 only

margin.call:
The comparison is incorrect - the amounts are not the same.

Uh, Nicolae, as part of the risk/reward ratio, I don't know... It's all moot. What am I telling you, you're breaking your arms with profits once a month, people are pouring in ))))).

Hi there!

I want to tell you right away, all written and illustrated below is not an advice and not a forecast, those who know it does not matter, those who do not know it will not help )))) - I'm just doing nothing (read it for free) and most importantly, do not believe me when I'm lying).

For this reason we use the same system as for the real brokerage companies and we use the same system as for the real brokerage companies.

In the forex market, currency pairs are traded, the equivalent of which are currency futures. Currency futures are traded today on the Pit and GLOBEX exchanges. At 23:00 Moscow time, the futures market closes on the Pit, and a closing price is formed on the market (Sett ) - this is the further reference point for each day, and for the notorious Gep as well. There are even several strategies on this subject; you can find a lot of details on the Internet using the word Sett or Pit GLOBEX.

Sett Friday - 1.3146

The general conclusion is that the Sett price is not only the closing price of Friday's "gap") - It may bounce and break this level (it is either resistance, support or opening price - close or max. min Asia), but it does not answer the question where the gap will be, although the "omen" is that if the price broke through the level outside the markets (it is currently going down), it will go down (either a gap down or a small one, and then close the level) and go lower (by how much - well, to the area 1.3074 or lower) usually the withdrawal at this pair from the sett is about 120 pips and the closing if it is less, then the attempt to close.

and some more )) ... There is the sett and the breakdown and the bears' last position and upper left " volume " for February (of course the volume is tick, but taken from the bars, on which the position was set - the trench by bears or bulls)

- To put it simply, the EUR is somehow overbought )) and the JPY too, except for the EURJPY - it is on the balance (may go flat).

In general this whole mess with the EUR (whether it is farfetched or real) takes place due to "the narrow-eyed guys from the islands" hidden intervention ( if you look at the charts of the yen pairs)...) There were claims of banks that the yen pairs were low, especially the last two days, some TA and FA made poor predictions )...

New mass protests begin today in Athens and other Greek cities, as negotiations with EU and IMF creditors enter a critical stage.

The new series begins, a new thriller to watch - Papamus and the ECB, who will do who ?

SJS:

I haven't seen so much analysis in a long time ))))

Creativity of the market )))) (BREAKING)

Not even Margaret has anything to add ? ))))

Evgen157:

i haven't seen so much analysis in a long time ))))

Creativity of the market ))) (BREAKING)

Everyone is afraid of losing face )))) or drinking like me ))))

psy... what do you see in those dots? ... pointillism... very similar.

Evgen157:

I haven't seen so much analysis in a long time ))))

Creativity of the market ))) (BREAKING)

why bullshit! down! - also looking down (it was Friday for the top - didn't work out)

solar:

everyone's afraid of losing face )))) or drinking like me ))))

psy... what do you know about those dots? ...pointillism... very similar.

Here are the most popular market indicators.... I totally get it..... And, I think, so do most of the people here. If you don't understand it, google it )))) I think we haven't reached the bottom yet and no one knows where it will be..... Everything is too tight in Europe..... OH THAT GREECE .....(((
Reason: