[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 310

artikul:

Everything will happen very quickly and unexpectedly ))))

I covered the sell, I am waiting for a pullback, it will happen. I have a signal for the sell.

Reshetov:

2012.02.13 12:59:54 Trades '989948' : accepted instant buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.32540 sl: 1.31779 tp: 1.33279 (deviation: 20)

Two previous orders were closed by Takeovers.

sl: 1.3155

jonni:

I covered the sell, I am waiting for a pullback, it will happen. I have a signal to sell.

What is the logic?

I wonder where we'll get to?

jonni:

I covered the sell - waiting for a pullback, it will be. Just wait for the signal to sell.

I am not forcing anyone to buy, the order is below the gap in a Buy)))) I do not have and do not have any sell signals, that is why I do not think I am stubborn)))

I will not buy, maybe only a small lot. The logic is to wait for a pullback and salt normally. I think so.

There is almost a sell signal on the day, on the H4 I have it, I will wait for the pullback to go up and salt it.

The Yankees will rush the market - there will be a pullback.

Maybe I was wrong - we will see, I bought a small one.

strangerr:

What's the logic behind that?

And the logic is to buy now on a pullback down )))) And that bullish logic is as good as bearish logic at the moment ))))

artikul:

And the logic is to buy now on a pullback down )))) And this bullish logic is no worse than bearish logic at the moment ))))

"I covered the sell - I expect a pullback.But the signal to go to the sell.

Is that where the logic is?

artikul:

And the logic is to buy now on a pullback down )))) And this bullish logic is no worse than the bearish one at the moment)))

I still think that the vector will be reversed. The daily fractal is almost there and the bulls have the disposition to sell. The bulls have not much time left, unless it will go above 1.33 today.

strangerr:

"I covered the sell, I'm waiting for a pullback, it's coming.Just a signal to go to the sell."

Where's the logic in that?

I got it, why did I close if there was a signal? Opa said) And seriously, the pullback is coming, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but the sell signal is weak. It's funny, of course, but I saw so.
Reason: