[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 305

strangerr:

Who says it won't?)))

It turns out you were wrong.

So it should be the other way around: kill Stranger and Tantrik and the market will go so high that all the tokens will get knocked off.

Reshetov:

It turns out to be a mistake.

So, it is necessary to kill Stranger and Tantrik and the market will go so high that it will shatter all the tokens.

(To whom it is necessary to send gins - to dismantle - to dissatisfied - 300 years without chewing!)

Tantrik:

You see, Tantrik, I laughed at you in vain because of the 50 pips, there are gurus who take five))) And even with a fan of their fingers))))

strangerr:

You see, Tantrik, I laughed at you in vain because of the 50 pips, there are gurus who take five))) And even with a fan of their fingers))))
You'll see! (what's wrong with your joker?)

I'm here too ) and I'm up to my ears in sells too ) in boo

strangerr:

Without a fan it is somehow unseemly to grab 5 pips and run before they take away.

MobileMan:
I'm here too ) and I'm up to my ears in sells too ) in boo
What are you, a joker?

Tantrik:
What are you, the joker?

I don't understand the question!

Reshetov:
Without a fan, it's a bit impolite to grab 5 pips and run before they take it away.

The fact is that he tells us that there is a whole department of such tough bossy mutts)))).

It can be salted for a couple of days and then as luck would have it :)))))
Reason: