[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 128

EBC:

I knew you were good :)

))))))))))))))))) toaaaaa screen ) so you don't think I'm making it up. REAL.

MobileMan:

))))))))))))))))) naaaa screen ) so you don't think I'm making it up. REAL.

I'm not being facetious, seriously, what's the leverage, 85 quid deposit on six lots, what kind of accounts are there in insta?

RekkeR:
I'm not being facetious, seriously, what kind of leverage, 85 quid a deposit on six lots, what kind of accounts are there in insta?

In insta they're all like that ))) the leverage is 1:1000. Just so you know, Exness has 1:2000 leverage too.

RekkeR:
I'm not being facetious, seriously, what's the leverage, 85 quid deposit on six lots, what kind of accounts are there in insta?
In insta, the lot is 10 times bigger drawn, but in fact it is the same as for all, I got used to it for a long time, then the bot introduced coefficients specifically for insta, that is, if the lot is 1, then in insta it is a lot of 10...

Here are the Instalots

Apparently we will go down and have to sell on the pullback, waiting for the signal....

Iraq to increase oil production several times in coming years

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussein al-Shahristani said on Monday

the saudis once helped bring down the raw materials economy of the union with oil..... now they need to take down russia as well...

only the market is much more sensitive now, i wonder how it will affect the exchange rates...

MobileMan:

In insta they're all like that ))) the leverage is 1:1000. Just so you know, Exness, for example, has a leverage of 1:2000.

Thanks.

rigc:

Iraq to increase oil production several times in coming years

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussein al-Shahristani said on Monday

the saudis once helped bring down the raw materials economy of the union with oil..... now they need to take down russia as well...

only the market is much more sensitive now, i wonder how it will affect the exchange rates...

+...the union collapsed at an oil price of about 16 to 19 greenbacks per barrel....
Reason: