[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 306

MobileMan:

I don't understand the question!
Stranger's holding the cards - there's a red-hot joker - let's not talk about me, but how do you know what - maybe you are the joker?

nikelodeon:
It can be salted for a couple of days and then as luck would have it :)))))

if you think about it that way, you can always salt it ) and then you're lucky )))))

Tantrik:
Stranger's got the cards in his hand - there's a red-hot joker - let's not talk about me, but how do you know what - maybe you are the Joker?

Have you been smoking again?)))

Nice avatar ))))

margin.call:
Nice avatar ))))

Kolyan, hello. No offence, good harvest?)))

strangerr:

Smoking again?)))
cold... getting warm. (zy: - you put a portrait of a mobile in the cards )

strangerr:

Kolyan, hi. No offence, good harvest?)))

"If you don't milk it in a day, your hand will get tired"

strangerr:

But at the same time he tells us that there is a whole department of such tough bosses))))
Well, it's pretty scary to go five pips on your own. One is on a lead, another on a lookout, the third distracts, and the fourth grabs and runs away. But the hardest thing in the life of collective pips is to divide five pips by four and still get minimal bodily harm.

I knew I'd be caught soon)))

Reshetov:
Well, going alone for five pips is pretty scary. One is on the lead, one is on the lookout, one distracts the other, and the fourth grabs and runs away. But the hardest thing in the life of collective pips is to divide five pips by four and still get a minimum of bodily harm.

))))))))))))))))))))They split five pips with a calculator.
Reason: