[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 41

Salavatka:
Fucked our brother while you were away!((.

Stop-loss is the enemy of shares ))))

Tantrik:
And how do you prove that it is these signals that are making a loss and not the Mobile forecast ))))))))

Log file )))

artikul:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138/page13 Bottom of the page EGEN Power Painter and EGEN Power Inspector
SS PP AA SS II BB OO )))

Yuri, are these your compositions on the site, in particular "feast during the plague" ?

Well in general the last one is a bychkin zero, that's me talking about a 4-mark )))) So the price went crazy before it )))) And now down ))))

artikul:
Well in general the last one is a bychkin zero, that's me talking about a 4-mark )))) So the price went crazy before it )))) And now down ))))

Eugene on the 4 sign of the rainbow remade? And will it be in the public domain?

Sdimm:

Eugene on the 4th sign was the rainbow redone?

No ))) Didn't touch it ))))

artikul:

No ))) Did not touch ))))

By the way, the signal there is clearer than the 5th digit (tn bull zero)

Sdimm:

By the way, the signal there is clearer than the 5 mark

I am also interested in how and what)))) I've been using Alpari for two years now )))

artikul:

I am also interested in how and what)))) I've been working with Alpari for two years now.)

The battery on it has stopped working, it must have run out)))))) for the euro pound and the euro-dollar is silent )))))
Reason: