[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 9

emotraid:

I don't look that far, I've got 162, I'll see where it takes me ))))
You bought at 1.3173, didn't you?

emotraid:

I don't look that far, I've set a trailing 162, and I'll see where it takes me )))
Stop at 3148 and it's time to stop with these trades - they're cutting into profits.

Salavatka:
and 28 is out there, too!
that's my joke ))))) (of course sell it)

Tantrik:
stop 3148 and it's time to stop with these trades - they're cutting into profits.
she's got it at 314

Cvinto:
only on the chart so far))) SNB is defending the 1.2 ro euro franc level - yamakashi - 76-75 probably on Friday-Monday. February 7 square 9 gannah "reversal" day
and there's a full moon on the eighth, it's going to be a race... You can watch the weather for your area and the moon ;0)) http://classic.wunderground.com/global/stations/23606.html

Tantrik:
stop 3148 and it's time to stop with these trades - they're cutting into profits.

31432 stop, and I can't do it without trailing stops, it's like a disease, I always do it )))

Tantrik:
that's my joke ))))) (of course sell it)
You're the local authority. Half the forum bought on your signal! You and kolyan on the percentage?! ))

Did you look at the sky today? You can see both Mars and Venus at once)))

Salavatka:
You're the local authority. Half the forum bought on your signal! You and kolyan are on the percentage?! ))
Both Kolyans! - I have a lock. (I'm about to change my nickname)

Salavatka:
You're the local authority. Half the forum bought on your signal! You and kolyan are on the percentage?! ))
so he won't share it, they will come to him))))
Reason: