Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 20

Rorschach:
So I'm suggesting taking ideas, not formulas.

how can the idea of a non-partisan wavelet help here ?

Are you suggesting that a wavelet fan should be replaced by a wavelet fan?

I'll shut up. Forget it.

Fourier decomposes into harmonics, then you can continue them, each of them is predicted separately, then the result is summed up.
In the end everything floats (the frequencies are changing)
I mean that in reverse reduction there should be another mechanism. there will be one restored hormone, but it will be not a total result of all decompositions, but a composite of sample values of different hormones that make it up. so like that

Trololo: Fourier decomposes into harmonics, then you can continue them, each one is predicted separately, then the result is added up.

Can you imagine predicting each harmonic in speter separately and then summing up the result? One small mistake and the whole forecast goes to hell.....))))

LeoV:

Can you imagine predicting each harmonic in a set separately and then summing up the result? One small mistake and the whole prediction goes to hell.....))))

Maybe I just didn't express myself accurately. decomposition into sine waves, and the sine waves are quite accurately predicted/extrapolated.

But everything floats, so it's not the sine waves themselves that are predicted, it's the frequency from which to switch to which sine wave. it's how the floating process works. it doesn't mean that there is a standard sine wave and it just jumps in amplitude.

So in my first file I wanted to say that all frequencies are important at once.

I mean we don't know how each frequency will behave in the future, they all jump around in their own way.

But if you put them all on top of each other correctly, there should be some resonances or some sort of compaction.

Trololo: decomposition into sinusoids, and the sinusoids are quite accurately predicted/extrapolated.

I might let you in on a big secret, but this process was researched a decade ago. Do you want to re-invent the latest bicycle than the previous one?

Leonid, for some reason I thought you knew what the Fourier transform was.

tara: Leonid, for some reason I thought you knew what the Fourier transform was.

And what about it? ))) Have I failed to meet your expectations? ))))

Trololo: Stop playing dumb, I'm talking about the Fourier transform, it's about a different principle of decomposition and reconstruction.
The essence may be different, but the result is the same - a waste of cabbage ))))

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THOSE INTERESTED IN THE THREAD

due to the fact that LeoV и tara, Zhunko I'm asking readers not to take any of their posts in this thread as valid or constructive. this may be a deliberate diversion. i recommend that you simply do not read their posts in this thread. i cannot stop them from doing so. but i have warned you, then blame yourself.))))))))))

Reason: