Help with Fourier - page 17

trol222:

We should know how a Ma will behave in the future (approximately) but it lags behind if its dynamics is not taken into account, so for each Ma we can say what influence will have, say, +20 points per hour, and we know its character of behaviour - the trajectory after this excitation up to a certain depth in subsequent counts - than the known future for a small interval ......

I think such a classification as above will help to determine in each sample the character of changes of high ma knowing the character of changes of low ma and at one of the samples it may be visible the importance of high ma before low ma or vice versa, i.e. the impulse of low ma will be more important than the impulse of high ma - that is important for constructing the general envelope line ....

In this context the formula does need to be adjusted.

Is it a form of masochism? Why put an engine from a Tavria in a Ferrari?

Zhunko:
Is this a form of masochism? Why put an engine from a Tavria in a Ferrari?
It may be a Ferrari for you, but not for me yet. When I see a Ferrari in it, I may change the engine, but in the meantime I think the essence with a solid engine will remain the essence...

Fourier describes everything at once. Why MA?

So far it is easier for me to understand the process, the main thing is to test the ideas, and as a result you can think about more rational approaches to calculation.... Not everyone has been studying spectra since kindergarten.)

And if there is a fida, it should show up anyway, albeit poorly.

Let's keep on mining.

The whole problem with Fourier's inapplicability is that it uses all harmonics values (received by decomposition) when calculating the resultant, while in some places you need to skip this or that harmonic in calculating the resultant (not use all harmonics) - this mechanism I'm trying to see with my eyes first and then think about how to calculate it.

To see with the eyes using the usual Fourier decomposition the dynamics and importance of each harmonic is not possible.

In general, I was thinking that with Fourier decomposition as it is, the degree of importance of each harmonic in the resulting calculation is equal... maybe there is a mechanism for setting importance coefficients for each harmonic in the sample

it's like of all the hormones in a series, some amplify the signal and some become the load

trol222:

In general, I was thinking that with Fourier decomposition as it is, the degree of importance of each harmonic in the resulting calculation is equal... maybe there is a mechanism for setting importance coefficients for each harmonic in the sample

it's like of all the hormones in a series, some amplify the signal and some become the load

The degree of importance is determined by the amplitude of the harmonic. The greater the amplitude, the more the harmonic has an effect on the resulting value. The amplitudes of harmonics are constantly changing and depend on the nature of price movement. For example, if suddenly a rapid price movement has started, the amplitudes of high-frequency harmonics increase. I think the upcoming movement can be caught only by coaxiality (in-phase) of a few harmonics having the highest amplitudes.

khorosh:

The degree of importance is determined by the amplitude of the harmonic. The greater the amplitude, the more the harmonic has an impact on the resulting value. The amplitudes of harmonics are constantly changing and depend on the nature of price movement. For example, if suddenly a rapid price movement has started, the amplitudes of high-frequency harmonics increase. I think the upcoming movement can be caught only by coaxiality (in-phase) of a few harmonics having the highest amplitudes.

This cannot be considered in the context of one harmonic only all at once or more precisely their continuation in the future with a known character of damping

this is only the first stage, then do the same to what we've got, etc.

I'll try to make pictures today if my brain doesn't melt.

khorosh:

The degree of importance is determined by the amplitude of the harmonic. The greater the amplitude, the more the harmonic has an impact on the resulting value. Amplitudes of harmonics are constantly changing and depend on the price movement. For example, if suddenly a rapid price movement has started, the amplitudes of high-frequency harmonics increase. I think the upcoming movement can be caught only by coaxiality (in-phase) of a few harmonics having the highest amplitudes.

Oddly enough, the degree of importance of each harmonic is the same. Try to reconstruct the original series without harmonics smaller than 4 bars. I.e. these are harmonics which do not make physical sense in the market. They cannot be reproduced. The original series will be very different from the assembled one.

Moreover, these harmonics are less than one percent of the first harmonic in amplitude. That's how much influence they have.

Reason: