"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 2

Roman.:

:-) No. Because after a moose is triggered on one account, the moose will also be triggered on the other account with obligatory (and usually it happens) reversal of the pair after the first moose trigger... I suggest to improve the system, by means of martin (lots and etc) on these accounts...

Let's take an ideal system, where the TP and SL are triggered simultaneously :)

We are also going to have a look at the system, we will see how it works and how it should work.

Take your mind off the ruble, count your profits in Eurobucks.

BoraBo:

Let's take an ideal system, where the TP and SL are triggered simultaneously :)

And if you are smart, one broker (brokerage company) should be like that, otherwise you can start complaining.

:-) Yes, I don't know, I don't know. We need to raise dough, but not to send claims...

Roman.:

:-) Yeah, I don't know, I don't know... We should be raising dough, but not sending claims...

It's not about raising dough, it's more about preserving the hard-earned money :)

BoraBo:

It's not about raising money, it's more about preserving the hard-earned money :)

... If you add to the arbitrage between DCs and different entries on a pair of locks with a martini, but it will be a BOBLIFE UP!!! Otherwise, what is the point of it all? :-)

Roman.:

... if you add to the arbitrage between DCs and different entrances on a pair of locks with martini, but it will be exactly a BABL RETURN!!!! What's the point of it all otherwise? :-)

Well, then the villagers have a rest ;))), it's a grail

911:

That's it, all the DCs are screwed)))))))))))))))))))
It's doubtful, but this approach will eliminate the question "What currency to keep the mullions in?"(regularly on RBC). The truth is not insured, unlike a deposit :))

911:

Yeah, I get it. It's a regular hodge-podge.
I agree, it's very similar.

911:

But, on the swings, I think it's possible to squeeze.

reading now https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1493

MT5 needs to be mastered.

BoraBo:
Distract from the ruble, calculate profits in Eurobucks.

That's the thing: you can't distract. The first condition for the applicability of the system is the equal value of the initial deposits in roubles. We dance from it, and we should end up with it as well.

P.S. No one has learned to count the profit in Eurobucks. They count either in euros or in dollars.

Reason: