Friday nonsense - page 9

tol64:

Oh, no! You've got it wrong! Too bad I've spoiled your mood, if that's true. Life is eternal! :) But sometimes it can also spoil someone's mood...

There. Once again, I'm convinced that you can't please everyone. )))

I was just kidding. I'm always on the positive side, to be honest)

I am in a romantic and tranquil state after reading your "about me").

lizzavet:

I was just kidding. I'm always on the positive side, to be honest)

I am in a romantic and tranquil state after reading your "about me").

That's great. (Chuckles) Your romantic and peaceful state of mind has passed on to me. My assemblage point has shifted and I have gone beyond the point where I can only create. Today you are my muse who came down to me from under the waning moon. I hope Loki's volcano on Jupiter's satellite doesn't wake up in the next thousand years and spoil our mood. :)

tol64:

That's great. Your romantic and peaceful state of mind was transmitted to me. My assemblage point has shifted and I have gone beyond the point where I can only create. Today you are my muse who came down to me from under the waning moon. I hope Loki's volcano on Jupiter's satellite doesn't wake up in the next thousand years and spoil our mood. :)

Oh, don't do that.) I'm going to fall in love!!!)

tol64:
Thanks, but the link doesn't work for some reason. And in general, this site is quite interesting in the field of different sciences: http://www.membrana.ru/

Yes, it's strange that inauka.ru doesn't work. I can see that you're far from ignorant :)

In fact, I know a man who seriously believes that the Sun revolves around the Earth. His argument is impossible to refute: "Look at the sky, isn't it obvious?". This man doesn't have much education, but he certainly has a specialized secondary education.

2 joo: thanks, interesting resources, especially liked the first one.

lizzavet:

Oh, don't)))) I'm gonna fall in love.)

I think this event has already happened. :) But I'll try to gently open wide your romantic, half-closed, deep, ocean-like eyes. It takes more than that to fall in love. Not just caressing phrases on a monitor screen or an avatar with a picture of an always neatly sharpened pencil. Avoid fleeting sentiments that can be misleading. If you and I were to meet one day, that would be another matter. :) In the meantime, I want to dedicate one of my poems to you:

---

A dialogue devoid of meaning, I don't envy narrow minds,

When importance is turned on by trivialities, in my eyes a shroud.

I'll never forget the wonderful light feeling,

When all true goods are free, when there is silence in the soul.

And that feeling is available to everyone, let yourself take it.

The locks we put in ourselves, all silently and without words.

When one is almost ready to get away from personal delusions,

It can be very hard to rise above that forest of thorny flowers.

It can no longer be so, I no longer know the keys to your locks.

I only know one word, in it the meaning shines and is so pure.

If you want to know it, give it all you've got, cleanse yourself thoroughly.

Let your already yellowed leaves fall.

---

That's it. I need to continue my march, dear lizzavet. I need to play with my fluffy puppy. His name is Forex. :)

- Forex! (whistling) Come here... Good boy! Give me your paw. :)

Mathemat:

Yes, it's strange that inauka.ru doesn't work. I can see that you are far from ignorant :)

I know a man who seriously believes that the Sun revolves around the Earth. His argument is impossible to refute: "Look at the sky, isn't it obvious?". This man doesn't have much education, but he certainly has a specialized secondary education.

And I consider myself very ignorant. I am very hungry for information and I wish I could stay awake 24 hours a day and devote my life to exploring my surroundings to the fullest. Every day I have to make sure I have no more energy and crawl away from the computer (the source of information).

And I've had some people answer the question - "Why do the stars shine?" - like this: "Well, they're objects that reflect light from the sun." )))

My favourite is the Elements.

Rich:
My favourite is Elements.

Great site. Thank you! It's very easy to read sites like this without flashing ads. You forget you're at your computer (well, almost :) ).

Mathemat:

I know a man who seriously believes that the Sun revolves around the Earth. His argument is impossible to refute: "Look at the sky, isn't it obvious?". This man doesn't have much education, but he certainly has a specialized secondary education.

2 joo: thanks, interesting resources, especially liked the first one.

These are my words and it was an ironic joke. The point of the joke is that all modern space science is built on observations, because humans can't touch space objects yet - only observe them.

And I have a higher education. :)

PS Here's a step-by-step presentation of cosmology in a simple and clear way.

Rich:

My favourite is Elements.

Yes, I have this site in my bookmarks too.

PPS Damn, so many interesting things! - but when to read? - Definitely, I will do it when I retire. :)

Reason: