Friday nonsense - page 11

trol222:

Don't think I'm pushing you, everyone thinks in his own way, the way he likes it, and through which everything else is perceived and understood.

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly - I didn't quite know (or hit) the limits of the text in order to make it clearer to you, so I expressed myself according to the limits and possibilities available to me ))))))))))))))))))))

what the fuck am I doing? )))))))

No, no, no. It's fine. )) You were expressing yourself as much as nature allowed you to. Your mother. :) And all that PA in the rhythm of a waltz is now useless. Although it's quite suitable for linking (playing) words, I sometimes use it myself, like in the previous post. :)

Time to call it a day, attention span dulled, sleepy.... This is bullshit... :)

tol64:

My spectrum of feelings tells me what I need to do to feel optimal. We don't choose what we do and what we think. We are only functions in the hands of nature. We do not belong to ourselves. Our bodies are given to us for a time. Our thoughts are the thoughts of nature. At a given moment in time, the dialogue between us is the inner dialogue of nature on the outer level, the creator, of what/who created us. In turn, on another level below, the same thing is happening. Perhaps what we know are the smallest particles to someone else are the stars. Our thoughts are the thoughts of those who live within us. Infinity is not only outside but also inside us. Because no matter who says what you want you will do and say what you think necessary. So somehow you know what to do next. You just know, that's all. You go with the flow. How do you know that? :)

Hello. Tell me, how do you have this knowledge?

Kitsan:
Hello. Tell me, where do you get this knowledge?

Hello. Is it knowledge...? This 'knowledge' only helps me to look at or see the world I live in in a more interesting way than my own view of life before. It is an adjustment by nature of the individual who is constantly asking questions that usually no one knows the answer to. That is to say, an adaptation of the body to its optimum state. In principle, this is a kind of knowledge, but not for everyone. Not everyone will accept and understand it. Everyone has their own individual state. Maybe all these mental fluctuations are a synthesis of all the cumulative information contained in me. I just read a lot, as I am constantly on the prowl. I am interested in psychology, psychiatry, philosophy, biology, physics, astrophysics, religion, music (all genres), programming, graphics, business. A lot of things I have delved into quite deeply. My knowledge is just an attempt to understand, and I'm aware that it's a futile attempt. But it doesn't bother me. Well, if only between the third quarter moon and the full moon. :) During this period, I have found that the best thing for me is sleep. I get a lot of sleep during that time. If I don't, I get very bad headaches and I can't contain my natural and quite unpleasant feelings at that moment.

I also sometimes write poetry and write anything at all. All these thoughts don't belong to me. They are just answers to my unrelenting questions. All the answers are already there, they are contained in space and you have to accept them. But they don't come right away. If you get tired of waiting for them and no longer want them, then you have wasted your time and your energy. Although also wrong on the other hand. Nothing is wasted. If it's gone from somewhere, it's gone somewhere anyway. :) Here's a good poem I received on one of my sleepless nights on a full moon:

BALANCE, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE.

My result, my creation, a study of long years,

Sleeplessness, anguish, suffering, hope and light at the end of the tunnel,

Victories and disappointments, unanswered questions and a string of muses,

At the end of the game, will it be an ace or a six?

Endless jigsaw puzzles, perpetual search, labyrinth,

The desire to be beyond competition, to live evenly and steadily, an easy sprint,

Microscopic hemorrhages, nerves, psychological explosions, atoms,

Cosmic sensations, pain, then the treatment of inimitable sunsets.

You see, you hear, you feel and you even seem to know something,

But as you go deeper into these mental fluctuations, you come to the conclusion,

That you don't know anything about it at all.

Life is vanity, illusion, schizophrenia, provocation,

A short sleep, a prison, a sickness, a knowingly unprofitable stock.

But also light, warmth, love, pleasant companionship,

Unquenchable interest and joy, laughter and amusement.

Two opposites, two eternal companions accompanying the mind,

Two scales, light and darkness, one without the other will not give balance, experience, knowledge.

tol64:

Hello. Is it knowledge.... This "knowledge" only helps me to look or see the world I live in in a more interesting way than my own view of life before. It is an adjustment by nature of the individual who is constantly asking questions that usually no one knows the answer to. That is to say, an adaptation of the body to its optimum state. In principle, this is a kind of knowledge, but not for everyone. Not everyone will accept and understand it. Everyone has their own individual state. Maybe all these mental fluctuations are a synthesis of all the cumulative information contained in me. I just read a lot, as I am constantly on the prowl. I am interested in psychology, psychiatry, philosophy, biology, physics, astrophysics, religion, music (all genres), programming, graphics, business. A lot of things I have delved into quite deeply. My knowledge is just an attempt to understand, and I'm aware that it's a futile attempt. But it doesn't bother me. Well, if only between the third quarter moon and the full moon. :) During this period, I have found that the best thing for me is sleep. I get a lot of sleep during that time. If I don't, I get very bad headaches and can't contain my natural and quite unpleasant feelings at that moment.

That's why I asked. Not everyone is capable of understanding this information. When I talked to my friends no one understood me( Most are either not ready or don't want to change their stereotypical thinking.

I myself do meditation, I have seen and learned a lot and there is still a lot to learn)) I wish you success in learning and in life)))

It seems that being a 'bald monkey' is no longer fashionable. Now man is something insanely great, great to the extent that he needs meditation in order to realise his essence.

Regarding the author's first post about grails.

I modelled price curves using random number algorithm.

Of course the real curve differs from the "random" one, though only slightly and sometimes. But the fact that they are different does not mean that the profit of a theoretical grail will exceed the spread or the alternative profit one can get from investing in real estate for example.

Kitsan:

That is why I asked. Not everyone is capable of understanding this information. When I talked to my friends nobody understood me (the majority are either not ready or don't want to change their stereotypical thinking).

I myself do meditation, I have seen and learned a lot and there is still a lot to learn) I wish you every success in learning and in life)))

Perhaps at this stage of development it is not necessary for everyone to understand. It is possible to be misunderstood by the majority but we should not forget that the majority is the driving force. There is no one and nothing that is/was unnecessary. Everyone is in their place, no matter how uncomfortable it can be at times. We are a challenge to each other. But we wouldn't learn anything if we didn't. Nature has provided for everything. And the most effective way to teach is to make you experience pain. So you have to go through it all. And after another experience, your eyes open a little wider. :) Mankind is constantly striving to eliminate unpleasant effects. Flight is normal. :)

))))), WHATEVER YOU NAME YOUR BOAT, THAT'S HOW IT SAILS )))))

sanyooooook:
))))), WHATEVER YOU NAME YOUR BOAT, THAT'S HOW IT SAILS )))))

Absolutely! And when is the best time to think of a name? At the time of creation or when the boat is launched? :)

tol64:

Perhaps at this stage of development, it is not necessary for everyone to understand this. It is possible to be misunderstood by the majority, but we should also not forget that it is the majority that is the driving force. There is no one and nothing that is/was unnecessary. Everyone is in their place, no matter how uncomfortable it can be at times. We are a challenge to each other. But we wouldn't learn anything if we didn't. Nature has provided for everything. And the most effective way to teach is to make you experience pain. So you have to go through it all. And after another experience, your eyes open a little wider. :) Mankind is constantly striving to eliminate unpleasant effects. Flight is normal. :)

Yeah, maybe. All in good time, and to each his own.

tol64:

Absolutely! When is the best time to think of a name? At the moment of creation or when it's already on the water? :)

It's too late for that :))), especially when it's on the water ))))
Reason: