OpenCl and the tools for it. Reviews and impressions. - page 9

Reshetov:
He is referring to another "problem", i.e. if locks are emulated in MT5, then the balance will not work like in MT4. After all, if we trade on the same instrument in MT5, the balance will coincide with equity and no one will be able to draw such funny pictures as in the villagers' branch because they will look very strange according to equity and scare away all potential investors.

Yuri, I'm just curious to see this emulator and shake hands with its author :)

tara:

Yuri, I'm just curious to see this emulator and shake hands with its author :)
See Virtual Order Manager

Reshetov:
He is referring to another "problem", i.e. if the lots are emulated in MT5, then the balance will not work like in MT4. After all, if traded on the same symbol in MT5, the balance will coincide with equity and no one will be able to draw such funny pictures as in the branch of villagers as these same pictures will look very strange showing equity and scare away potential investors.

No, Yuri. He probably means something else. Namely, security. This scheme can be implemented using pending orders. The result is shown on the MT5 chart along with equity. Here is an example from the forward test:

---

The tester marks the point where the out-of-optimization run was initiated with the vertical gray line. Everything is transparent in relation to investors. Relatively transparent, so to speak. :)

Reshetov:
See Virtual Order Manager

Thank you, I've seen it. Extending my hand. I'll read it tomorrow.

tol64:

No, Yuri. That's not what he means. Namely security.

What kind of security can there be with locs?

What do these tester images have to do with it? We are talking about charts of shares from demo or real account that do not show equity. That is why we cannot demonstrate the balance tricks using locks on МТ5, like on МТ4.

And who is he (who means what we are discussing here)?

tara:

Thank you, I saw it.
You're welcome!
tara:

Who is he (who means what we are discussing here)?

The one that's lousy.

I'm not in the party, so I'm out of the loop... :)

Reshetov:

... We are talking about the charts of demo or real account statements that do not show equity.

That's right. But investors need to pay attention not only to the chart, but also to other indicators, which are in the reports from the demo and real.

That's why the balance tricks, like on MT4, cannot be demonstrated on MT5 with the help of locks.

Well, that's great. Everything has become more transparent.

tol64:

That's right. But investors need to pay attention not only to the chart, but also to other indicators that are in the reports from the demo and the real.

So this is great. Everything has become more transparent.
For some people it is great, but for some (let's not point fingers) it is a problem.
Reason: