EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 127

What I still don't understand is how all these theories about market efficiency fit in with situations like this. How many days the price was going up irreversibly, and then nothing serious or unexpected happened, but the price went down at the same rate. The question is why did you buy it? Either they would have bought earlier or would have waited for a few days and would have had profits. So, someone was buying not by fractions of percent, but by huge percents and in large volumes. And there were no fools sitting there, all of them with degrees to their heart's content.

darka7:
But if this is a EUR/USD thread, I think Galina should be left alone. :))))

She has made her mark here too:)))

Yeah...
OlegTs:

She's made her mark here too :)))

gip:
That's what I still don't understand,

This world wasn't invented by us. This world was not invented by me...

All that remains is to figure out what the mark is. Positive or negative?

OlegTs:

By the way, where has Galina gone? Maybe the avalanche has finally buried her under it? Lives are lacking:))))))

Zhenya (Forte) told her to lock the car before it was too late but she missed the appeal. ))) Maybe she was ashamed of losing the deposit and her reputation went to zero) Her prediction of 1.45 was nothing else but a hysterical-panic fantasy)

EricGR:

) Zhenya (Forte) told her to lock before it was too late, she missed the appeal. ))) Maybe she was ashamed of losing the depo, she lost her reputation) Her prediction of 1.45 was nothing else but a hysterical-panic fantasy).

But what a woman!!! Element!!!!!!

300-400 pages at once and nothing about anything... do you feel how many people have listened to it, say those who just read the forum?

Just like the song....
OlegTs:

But what a woman!!! The element!!!!!!

gip:
What I still don't understand is how all these theories about market efficiency fit in with situations like this. How many days the price was going up irreversibly, and then nothing serious or unexpected happened, but the price went down at the same rate. The question is why did you buy it? Either they would have bought earlier or would have waited for a few days and would have had profits. So, someone was buying not by fractions of percent, but by huge percents and losses. And there were no fools sitting there, all of them with degrees to their heart's content.
The price is going down.... and who would buy all this at a loss? We should wait for....- profit. Price is going up .... same thing.... The answer is who sells - that's who buys. And a little more thought and the truth will be spelled out - TA and FA don't work.
Reason: