[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 707

solar:

I am in the context of the general market (general vision in general), if in the stock market you can see by the indices, and choose 10 strong stocks, then here every year it just turns into some kind of fartmanokle ))))
Act on market conditions chaos trade chaos.

strangerr:

As you are the 'tops' catching))))))))))
I'm out early again ((((, but ripe for a turnaround plan - turnaround spot! (I won't post a screenshot - I'll swear again for half a day:)))

Tantrik:
Act on the situation in the market chaos trade chaos.

the market is in perfect order.... the price goes from target to target...chaos only happens in the mind...

Tantrik:

I'm fine... i'm just sharing my thoughts so to speak. the stock is getting stingier and all )))) ... i just got used to this currency pair ... like an old grumpy wife)))

Tantrik:

There is no chaos there.

strangerr:

There's no chaos there.
It's a divorce.

today there were 2 hyp on the hour and 4 h....da there was a drawdown...entry...3185 target 3045 ..... and the rest...woe is me...know more than we need... target for tomorrow is 2950

strangerr:

There's no chaos there.

I think you know about the single market view, I think you know semen's turkeys... so if you dig in that direction, you can see everything in the palm of your hand... that's what I was talking about, my dear sir

I waited and waited and waited - finally sold at 1.3146 and locked in at 1.3056. My day was not in vain today. Till Friday I will wait for the pullback till about 1,3146

Tantrik:
Soon (maybe this evening) on the eu on m1 there will be a signal for a 50 pips pullback, will you buy it?
I overslept my entries today. I was busy with a toy. I overslept the zealanders and the eu, and I even overslept the rebound.
Reason: