[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 700

21april:

Risk: 50/50
No one's arguing that, but I only risked 3.5 quid...

21april:

Risk: 50/50
luck + calculation.... we were discussing over the weekend and this morning that there would be a move down.... i honestly had no idea it was going to be like this but i might have taken part in it.... though i'm not that risky))))

emotraid:
wow ))))))))) why does he sell mobiles? if i give him two dollars he can turn them into half a million in three hours? ))))))))
There you go, people chop on the minutes, you do not need an hour, give you a daily chart to be sure. By the way, he is not the first one who has forgotten when they look at daily charts, and they spit on daily charts... TAGGIE!!.. Oops, M1 rules... I mean it...

Well guys....low who's going to upgrade?

odiseif:
I'm not the first one to do this, there are people who forgot when they watched the days, and they spit on the days ... TAGGIE!!! Oh phew that ..., M1 rules what I wanted to say ...

I can't see anything on the left in the distance, it's a small square screen )))) I'll just keep sitting on the clock)))

rigc:
so guys....low who is going to update?
i have been waiting for 1.25-26 since mid january )))

emotraid:

I get lost on the minutes, I can't see anything to the left in the distance, it's a small square screen )))) I'll just keep sitting on the clock ))))
By the way, this trade was on M15 (about the straight I cited). I never look below M15 at all

emotraid:

I get lost on the minutes, I can't see anything on the left in the distance, it's a small square screen )))) I'll just keep sitting on the clock)))
how can you go on the clock without knowing what's going on the minutes ...

rigc:
luck + calculation.... we were discussing over the weekend and this morning that there would be a move down.... i honestly had no idea it would be like this but i might have taken part in it.... though i'm not that risky))))
Page 680 is my screenshot.

odiseif:
How can you enter on the hourlies without knowing what is happening on the minutes ...
Soon (maybe this evening) on the eu on m1 there will be a signal for a 50 pips pullback, will you buy it?
Reason: