[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 564

emotraid:

I wonder if there are any cop traders around? )))

I'm gonna run out of time and start buying if the alarm goes off

))))))))))))))))) hello everybody)))))))))))))))))

emotraid:

Not much, but it would be nice if you did it more often, I'm fed up with them ))))

you probably play a lot on the street?))Or do you check their heads for adrenaline?))

Alex_K:

You probably play around on the street a lot?)) Or do you test their heads for adrenaline?)

I never touch anyone, never argue with anyone, never try to prove anything, never pry into anyone's soul, always listen to everyone, agree with everyone even if they're talking nonsense, never fight with cops, never drink vodka or trade by the rules that are foisted on me)))

emotraid:

I wonder if there are any cop traders around? )))

They mostly make money with sticks.

ULAD:
They mostly earn their money with sticks.

They turn out to be all gigalo)))))

artikul:

No redraw? ))) No! ))) What does that mean? ))) And it means that I don't see the fall ))) You may see it, but I don't )))) So how do I go against my vision? )))
Hi all, the same I think we will not get into correction from the first time - it would be too easy to make money. (who got what - 60ppt - one blow)

And yet I stand my ground - down to 1.2900 as there was an inverted hammer on the eu the other day.

Tantrik:
Hi all, I also think that we will not get into the correction from the first time, it would be too easy to make profit. (who has what - 60pp - one blow)

Hi Igor.MT got caught in the MT:

EUR/USD on the day: The pair's sharp decline from Thursday's high of 1.3184 has targeted projected support at 1.3052. A negative candlestick formed on Thursday's daily chart is likely to trigger a new wave of downward pressure below 1.3052, continuing the delayed decline towards the inter-wave higher lows of 1.2931 and 1.2854. A loss of 1.3052 would also confirm the high of 1.3184 as a potential bullish setback for the short term, but only a drop below Monday's low of 1.2854 would provide confirmation. If the 1.3052 level holds, that would trigger a recovery to 1.3184, which is protected by 1.3136.

herzogtier:
But I still stand my ground - decrease to 1.2900 as in the other day there was an inverted hammer on the eu.

Closer to 1.28. And the bears who are waiting for 1.25-26 will remain stuck in the sells again..,

herzogtier:
But I still stand my ground - down to 1.2900 as there was an inverted hammer on the eu the other day.
Good sign in advance 19.10. on D1 the hammer then rose 500pp. and then fell.
Reason: