[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 567

margin.call:
Thanks to those who listened to me. I've got a couple of deposits to make :)

Hello, dear editor!

Is it possible to find out the programme schedule, as my radio was switched off?

lotos7:

I'll post your picture on MT5, tease them a bit)))

emotraid:

If I'm in a loss, I break everything and play music louder, throw bottles and cans at passers-by under the window; if I'm in profit, I play music all over the house, break what is not broken and throw it at passers-by who have not yet thrown it away ))))

:))))) that's right, maybe diversify my expressions, for instance: go out into the street, give a free hug to passers-by, give flowers and sing from happiness. This is in the case of profits, with moose I think it is not necessary to change them, they are very suitable :)))))))

Tantrik:

Hello, dear editor!

Is it possible to find out the schedule, because my radio was turned off?

You're welcome, keep an eye out for announcements ))) --advice

margin.call:
You're welcome, keep an eye out for announcements )))) - tip
You're a monastery, man. I don't believe you. You're weird!

nikelodeon:

:))))) that's right, maybe a way to diversify their expressions, for example: go out into the street, give free hugs to passersby, give flowers, and sing from happiness. Well, it's in the case of the profits, with the moose I think it is not necessary to change them, they are very suitable :)))))))

hugging all sorts of people... I'll get dressed and run)))

Who's batting if anyone's batting? I'm at 1,315 so far.

margin.call:
Buy Euros! With the whole deposit, it's going to explode!

emotraid:

hugging some more... I'll get dressed and run)))

Who's batting if anyone's batting? I'm aiming for 1,315 so far.

That's right, Gina. Don't want to catch the flu. )))))

nikelodeon:

So that's why you're an EMO child, the most emotional trader who doesn't get involved in anything. By the way, on the subject of EMO. From the word Emotions, BUT all the emos are about the same "I never touch anyone, with no one argue, never prove anything, do not pry into anyone's soul, always listen to everyone, with all agree" And I was suddenly wondering. How do you then express your emotions?
Let us hire you as a staff psychologist on the branch, now it's such a market that you will come in handy! )))
Reason: