[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 481

Commerzbank forecasts EUR/USD to fall to 1.2083 in 3 months

Rising market sentiment driven by progress in Greek debt forgiveness talks has triggered a rise in the single currency, which has recovered from 1.2660 to 1.3052 since the start of the week.

Karen Jones, Commerzbank analyst thinks the currency may reach the 1.3077-3145 area this week, but a further rise may be in doubt.

Any unexpected shift in negotiations between Athens and private creditors signalling a stalemate or disappointing data out of the Eurozone could have a negative impact on EUR and the above forecast will not materialise. "In our view, the current dynamics are corrective and our long-term target is the 200-DMA at 1.2083," says K. Jones.

Keyword: FOREX
24-Jan-2012 10:46:18 (UTC+2)

OlegTs:

Hi, I switched to Metatrader 5, I'm still being urged by Raker to do it, but I haven't got round to doing the same on Metatrader 5. And you use it, and how?
i have a different objective, these are just for validation ...good for meeting, like in the bottom on m15 and so on... so you put them in jba, why didn't you do it on mt5?

strangerr:

There's CBM, TS, Ninja with clusters, Wolfix and lots of other stuff.
Thinkorswim - cool? they say it's the best free terminal

Hopefully we will still go down. I have a sell of 0.5 lots there.

Buy only 0.01 lot, it's impossible to enter b/u. And by all indications, we will go down.

odiseif:
I have a different goal, these are just for confirmation ...good pushing at a meeting, as in the bottom on m15 and so on are good for selecting the best pair that will start to diverge or go to a meeting ...so did you put them in jba to remake, you never remade them on mt5?

No, Andrei refused later, I can do it myself now, but I'm scattered, here's Stranger with volumes I'm interested in, but it's spinning in my head :)

strangerr:

You can also do it from the terminal, it's all there.

So by reading the forum you can compare events )))) When I was a volume fanatic, you were a grandfather )))) Then we switched)))) For about a year I've been fiddling with these volumes and have come to the conclusion that, like quotes, they are just a consequence of deeper price formation mechanisms. I know it sounds blasphemous that the volumes do not affect the price movement, but they really don't.) They are more like a gulp after a digestion. The market is not driven by price or volume but by tension. Tantrik once said a great idea - you don't want to buy, you have to)))). If you like it or not, you'll buy or lose a moose.)

artikul:

So roughly by reading the forum you can relate the events )))) When I was into volumes, you were into grandpa )))) Then we switched )))) For about a year I was fiddling with these volumes and came to the conclusion that, like the quotes, they are just a consequence of deeper price formation mechanisms. I know it sounds blasphemous that the volumes do not affect the price movement, but they really don't.) They are more like a gulp after a digestion. The market is not driven by price or volume but by tension. Tantrik once said a great idea - you don't want to buy, you have to)))). Like it or not, you buy or lose a moose.)

This is true, everything changes. At my grandfather's I will be back, but it does not go there by leaps and bounds, a lot of time is needed.

Stranger, do you think we've got it all up, or are there more stops hiding higher up:)

I am waiting for a fall. Minimum target is 1.0425 or even 1. 0385 is more likely.

OlegTs:
Stranger, do you think we've got it all up, or are there more stops hiding higher up:)
I think they will take 1.3110 and then maybe down ... we are still flat in the 60 pips range ... you may as well lose your pips.
Reason: