[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 483

lotos7:

how do you see that it's a U-turn...
through the eyes of
dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
And I think it's going down. And the robot works. It bets.
If it doesn't go up for 4 days, it's going to turn around.
[삭제]
Daddy's here. I've skimmed the platform, with an autointoint. And the robot's good, but it doesn't work at night...
[삭제]
If not today.
In short, I take it no one can say anything specifically about what we will see today?
MobileMan:
In short, I take it no one can say anything specifically about what we will see today?
buy, sell, it's all about the process
MobileMan:
Anyway, I take it no one can say anything specifically about what we will see today?


Where to be more specific?)))

But the price will still wobble, but I am not interested in where and how, I am waiting for 1.28.

Tantrik:
Through the eyes of

lotos7:

well that's just the dotted line for correction.
Correction targets 1.2780 -1.2837.