[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 369

basile:
to whom and for what

Sta2066
[삭제]
basile:
on the M1 the euw is consalidating, bitch as if before the shot)))))) where will it shoot

1,29
emotraid:

1,29

A book of wisdom I ask, are you reading?))
basile:
on the M1 the euw is consalidating, bitch as if before the shot)))))) where will it shoot
down of course) i need the money)
[삭제]
strangerr:

I ask you if you read the book of wisdom)))

I do, but I forget, so I read it again )))
[삭제]
changed my mind, by 1.31 we will go )))
vit46:
down of course) I need the money)
strangerr:


Yeah, well, it's clearly time to go down
emotraid:
changed my mind, we'll go by 1.31)))
is that what it says in the book?)))
vit46:
Yeah, it's clearly time to go down.

Clearly 2816.