[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 552

Well, on the 5 minute chart a new level should appear now, so the next 2-3 bars after the level change will be an indicator up or down....

strangerr:

That's where the blue one is I expect a split today or tomorrow and then it's up there and it's a long way up from there.

forgot, locked in at +409:

Salaam to all! Strange draw grandfather's from min 24.01. If it leads to any thoughts, comment on it.

strangerr:

That's where the blue one is I expect a split today or tomorrow and then it's up there and it's a long way up from there.

forgot, locked in at +409:

Ay yay yay - almost forgot the warrant screenshot :))))))

Nesradamus:
Salaam to all! Strange draw the grandfatherly one from min 24.01. If it leads to any thoughts, comment on it.

I drew it, I didn't see anything like that.

Tantrik:
Ay yay yay - almost forgot the screenshot of the warrant :))))))

This is because someone is taking an unhealthy interest in them)))

Good......verytime....!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Professional and named!!! And may the warmth of hearts warm ;)))

And so, the tutorial is in front of you.

with correction even.... h.w........ the road to 1.36 is open, take it or leave it.......1.325 is about the nearest correction.... it could go flat from there.... with a correction it could be next week. no china on the saveshare which means 1.2 ahead, what's now is a rollback... easy breath before a deep exhalation ;)))

Tantr, about the watch, schedule, design and post, we will)))

Strange, it turns out you don't report all deals??? :)))

p.s. And now pay attention, when we look at the stud "lo" between the shoulders, unfocused vision, what do we see on the right side???

Strange, are you in the countryside?

strangerr:

I drew it, I don't see anything like that .But here I see it

And if you look at it that way, the old one rules!!!!

Disprove the grandfather.

Nesradamus:

And if you look at it that way, the old one rules!!!!

Refute the grandfather.

I'll get to Granddad when I have more time, he's cloudy)))

McBro:

Good......verytime....!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Professional and named!!! And may the warmth of hearts warm ;)))

And so, the tutorial is in front of you.

with correction even.... h.w........ the road to 1.36 is open, take it or leave it.......1.325 is about the nearest correction.... it could go flat from there.... with a correction it could be next week. no china on the saveshare which means 1.2 ahead, what's now is a rollback... easy breath before a deep exhalation ;)))

Tantr, about the watch, schedule, design and post, we will)))

Strange, it turns out you don't report all deals??? :)))

p.s. And now pay attention, when we look at the stud "lo" between the shoulders, unfocused vision, what do we see on the right side???

It's obvious that a naschalniki has come, so our bifocals can't see, explain it to me ))))
Reason: