[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 362

emotraid:

the more he drinks the more the eur will fall ))))
What does the presence or absence of a morning boner mean? Buy it, no - sell it))))))))))))) I'm starting to write a book of technical analysis)))))
emotraid:
If the mobile drinks vodka, you have to go to the village, right?
How did you guess? Did someone tell you?
[삭제]
artikul:

Fixed the bai )))) Put a stop to sell ))))



I also sold now, what's the black stuff under the radiator?
basile:
What does the presence or absence of a morning boner mean??? If you have one, buy it, if not, sell it))))))))))))) I'm starting to write a technical analysis book)))))
who told you that?!
As predicted yesterday the fall started from 1.28268 ))))
MobileMan:
Who told you already?!
i'm not talking about you!!! i'm talking about me))))
[삭제]
MobileMan:
How did you guess? Did someone tell you?

you said you couldn't drink ))))
emotraid:

I sold it now too, but what's the black stuff under the radiator?

I don't get it )))) Explain ))))
artikul:

Fixed the bai )))) Put a stop to sell ))))


This is some kind of perversion - sell-limit, sell-stop. Sell on the market and that's it (when it goes up, you can get a second one).

[삭제]
artikul:

I don't get it ))))) Explain ))))

there's something black underneath the thermo turkey, a cooled turkey?