[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 370

basile:
Is that what it says in the book?))

I gave birth myself ))))

Oooh guys, drop from purple to red bar + fractal )))) If it takes hold we'll fly downhill with a whistle )))

MobileMan:

The current drawdown is only 32% of the deposit

p354, you guys are a joke. So many gurus on this thread and you ignore them all? And now a simple example of how much time and money is lost, I according to my tactics + 4 gurus at once (stranger, article,north11 and tatric) said up entered at 1.26670-stop 30% of the depo at 1.26230 + I have already invested today, now 100~% of the initial depo. I'm not saying who has more, but it's stupid to go against the trend... There's a lot of heroes out there.

artikul:

Oooh guys, drop from purple to red bar + fractal )))) If it takes hold we'll fly downhill with a whistle )))

I mean down????

mag2011:
stupid against the trend... There are still heroes in the world.
Where's the trend now?

basile:
I mean down????

Yes )))

mag2011:
p354, you guys are a joke. So many gurus on this thread and you ignore them all? And now a simple example of how much time and money is lost, I according to my tactics + 4 gurus at once (stranger, article,north11 and tatric) said up entered at 1.26670-stop 30% of the depo at 1.26230 + I have already invested today, now 100~% of the initial depo. I'm not saying who has more, but it's stupid to go against the trend... Yeah, there's a lot of heroes out there.
but for ice cream... (you have to register a lot of digits in your nickname)

mag2011:
p354, you guys are a joke. So many gurus on this thread and you ignore them all? And now a simple example of how much time and money is lost, I according to my tactics + 4 gurus at once (stranger, article,north11 and tatric) said up entered at 1.26670-stop 30% of the depo at 1.26230 + I have already invested today, now 100~% of the initial depo. I'm not saying who has more, but it's stupid to go against the trend... Yeah, there's a lot of heroes out there.
You write down who says how many times and how many guesses, and then you'll talk about the guru)

strangerr:

Naturlich, it's always better to keep part of the depot than to Kohl's.
that's my opinion too...

vit46:
down of course) I need the money)
hope dies first...
Reason: