[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 250

Tantrik:
250pp. not bullshit, but there was already such a wide H4 channel at 1.37, then a false break up and went down, in 2009 it seems.

The thing is that the current channel on Н4 is defined by the current movement that was on Friday...that is the whole width of the channel...but judging by Н4 the reversal on Н4 is not observed yet so it is not a limit before the depth of the fall...and the hourly channel itself has not started the reversal yet...and on Н4 the possible formation of a deaver - but this is not a final decision when the oscillator is not finished...

strangerr:

I don't agree with that, don't you? Yeah, and we all are jumping on whatever we want)))) The way I think and the orders I open are two big differences))))

And something, Mobile, I do not understand your thoughts and reasoning: then you take 250 pips a week, then you are looking for an investor. Do you want to calculate the profit of a thousand quid at 10% of the deposit and 250 pips a week for six months, or can you do it yourself?))

First of all, where did I write that I was looking for an investor? Secondly, I quickly calculate, if not very quickly in my mind, the amount presented. I'm just a consistent man. I started to trade by definite TS on DEMO since August 15th, 2011, just to check it. That's why I haven't posted in your thread, but only read it. I've decided to start trading on real account on New Year's Eve. So far everything is going exactly as on demo - not a single negative order. My average monthly profit is 1300-1700pp. I have not enough money of my own. I spent a lot of it for "studying" regularities and so on. But realistically I'm going up fast. I have only once mentioned my PAMM, but not for the purpose of advertising, but because this topic caught on. PAMM has been working since the 1st of January 2012 and I have already traded more than 50% of my depo on it. When it will work with the same results for a month or two - investors will find me, I am sure of it. I am confident that they will find me. Unlike others, I am not hiding my real name in PAMM because I have nothing to hide. Everything works. If someone had told me this, I would not have believed it myself. But time will tell and I've already verified that the TS is 100% working and it hasn't screwed up yet.

P.S. And about 250+pp - well I've placed my orders, do you not agree that it worked?

MobileMan: "By the way about the stat - there is one. Six months in. Without a single minus. But I don't want to show it so as not to reveal my TS. I can only say that since mid-August 2011 there are 8021 Ppts of profit (by 4 digits).

P.S. And I really have a PAMM. But while I am only "drawing" it. Then I will attract investors.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137314/page170

My memory seems to be fine too)))

The question is, why?

MobileMan:

Where can I see your PAMM ?

MobileMan:

Firstly, where did I say that I was looking for an investor? Secondly, I count quickly, if not very quickly in my mind, the amount presented. I'm just a consistent person. I started to trade by definite TS on DEMO since August 15th, 2011, checking it. That's why I haven't posted in your thread, but only read it. I've decided to start trading on real account on New Year's Eve. So far everything is going exactly as on demo - not a single negative order. My average monthly profit is 1300-1700pp. I have not enough money of my own. I spent a lot of it for "studying" regularities and so on. But realistically I'm going up fast. I have only once mentioned my PAMM, but not for the purpose of advertising, but because this topic caught on. PAMM has been working since the 1st of January 2012 and I have already traded more than 50% of my depo on it. When it will work with the same results for a month or two - investors will find me, I am sure of it. I am confident that they will find me. Unlike others, I am not hiding my real name in PAMM because I have nothing to hide. Everything works. If someone had told me this, I would not have believed it myself. But time will tell and I've already verified that the TS is 100% working and it hasn't screwed up yet.

P.S. And about 250+pp - well I have posted my orders, do you not agree that it worked?

My profitability is not so high, i have to test it yet or reduce the load (and most important when trading the direction - a stop is a must), look for a stop place. As investors say - "I would abstain from investing for the time being and wait for six months".

Evgen157:

Where can I see your PAMM?
A little later in the archive.

Tantrik:

ATHENS, 14 Jan - RIA Novosti, Alexei Bogdanovski. Greece demands low interest on new bonds after debt restructuring, the website of French newspaper Le Monde reported on Saturday.

The Institute of International Finance (IIF), an organisation uniting private creditors, announced on Friday it was suspending talks with Greece on a "voluntary" write-down of the face value of Greek debt because it could not come to an agreement. Negotiations could continue next week.

"Athens agrees to a coupon of 3% per annum. But creditors say they have had enough and demand 5%. This rate, together with a discount, leads to a total debt loss of 60%, creditors have calculated, while the other side wants a 70-80% write-off," the newspaper said, citing a source close to the banks.

"There is a limit to everything," the source said.

The EU has ordered the banks to write off 50% of Greek debt, which should ease the debt burden of Greece by 100 billion of its 360 billion debt. If talks fail, Greece could default in March when Athens must repay 14 billion euros in bonds at once. Moreover, without a debt forgiveness programme, Greece may default on the first tranche of a new 130-billion-euro bailout package that is due in February.

Initially it was planned that new bonds issued with a 50 per cent haircut would have a 20-30-year maturity. An interest rate of 3% may be seen as very low for the current sovereign debt situation in the eurozone, but it would appear particularly low if compared with the rates at which Greece is being asked to borrow on the markets. In fact, the yield on a 10-year Greek bond is currently around 35% p.a. and at the latest offering of short-dated securities next week, Greece was promising to pay 4.9% p.a. over six months.

And then there are the downgrades.

The Sunday Telegraph, another London-based weekly, reported today that the Greek government intends to hold a new round of talks with private holders of Greek debt on 18 January in an attempt to "bridge the gap". "However, those privy to the negotiation process remain sceptical about the chances of reaching a compromise in such a short time," the paper concludes. Source: http://ru.euronews.net/newswires/1327951-newswire/

Tantrik:
A little later in the archive.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Guys, I'm not going to show you yet. A little later and only in private.

))))))) Comedians )))))))

Reshetov:
The Sunday Telegraph, another London-based weekly, reported today that the Greek government intends to hold a new round of talks with private holders of Greek debt on 18 January in an attempt to "bridge the gap". "However, those privy to the negotiation process remain sceptical about the chances of reaching a compromise in such a short time," the paper concludes. Source: http://ru.euronews.net/newswires/1327951-newswire/
Postponed until 18 (no increase until 18) yes!, they should forgive everything! and keep lending. (corn state farm in the polar region)
Reason: