[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 232

I bought 2650

How's it going guys?! Those who hold a sell with me from 1.2812 - I have not yet converted to BOO and have not put TP. Not yet. I feel like we're going down.

MT5: Buy with a target of 1.2700!!!

Let's get rid of all extra passengers and go to 1.3200 imho.

I think a pullback to 1.2730 is about to happen, then we will flat-out the rest of the moves will be next week

MobileMan:
How's it going guys?! Those who hold a sell with me from 1.2812 - I have not yet converted to BOO and have not put TP. Not yet. I have a feeling we'll be going down yet.

We'll go down:

strangerr:

We'll pick it up and fly:

Very similar to a pair of Eurobucks .

>

odiseif:
Very similar to the Eurobucks pair .

Very similar to forex traders too...
>

Hello to all the honest company. Came to the cottage to celebrate the old new year, and here is the news of the internet. So I'll be posting screenshots more often now. Here's what happened this afternoon: the first screenshot. I couldn't put it up this afternoon... As you can see it worked for 75-80%. And this is what we have now in the second screenshot:

MobileMan:
How's it going guys?! Those who hold a sell with me from 1.2812 - I have not yet converted to BOO and have not put TP. Not yet. I feel like we're going down.
In forex, you should never be in a hurry, you started selling yesterday... and we have no risk and large drawdowns today... at the same price... even higher. It's easier that way.

Happy Old New Year to all!!!

One more pull down to 1.2620 and it will calm down.
Reason: