[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 610

emotraid:

he's not a moose, there's a reason to rejoice ))))
he's just showing off .... don't believe him.))) he's a rich bug.)

Nesradamus:
You shouldn't have drawn the squiggle down this morning...
this is the second one, the third one will come true!

Tantrik:
So it won't stop growing - why come out? (you know the points!!!), congratulations!!!! And I am doing well - the day is working out (the system is going into + risks there - earthquakes, interventions,
I'm not a long term investor and at least the short term .... I got in quick, I knew where the price would go on the minutes and the main thing I knew for sure it wouldn't bounce back more than 10 pips against me.

Tantrik:
this is the second one, the third will come true!

And I won't be looking for a third, for fuck's sake, bye with a good kickback and all the love.

Tantrik:
How to trade with 33%, at least fifti-fifti))))

odiseif:
Here they are .... and on the chieftain and the yen ... the chieftain has to rise already, the pound has to give birth to a couple of dozen pips, the moon has landed too and they will close the week all together here .
Where they come in, she's on a non-stop run.

Tantrik:
this is the second, the third will come true!
I don't understand what's wrong with it, do you work on it? I only see one horizontal line on the chart and no descents.

Tantrik:

Something comes to mind from books )))) A trend is a sequence of ascending or descending highs and lows )))) If you look at it that way, there hasn't been a single break yet )))

Nesradamus:
How to trade with 33%, at least fifti-fifti))))

You trade like that and you don't have to worry about where the curves are)

odiseif:
I can not understand what's going on with your system, do you work with it? I see a single line on the chart and not a single rise or fall. I do not understand how to sniff out everything, I have not used their site, I do not have the time.

The patient is dead if the horizon is horizontal)))
Reason: