[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 604

Is this the Uncle Kolya they were scaring me with? ))))

Tantrik:
If 1.3170 is a scoop and this level is in the centre, I will try to sell on Monday at 1%

And I will try to buy from 2835, and all these moves of half-depo against the trend are fantastic))))

emotraid:

He, Emo, he, see, today he came to Tantrik, and tomorrow he might come to you)))

emotraid:
Hi))), don't listen to them, I'm nice.

artikul:

Yes ))) The period is floating and based on the time interval between the minimum and maximum of the last 24, 12, 8, 6 and 3 hours, which corresponds to Gann proportions 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4 and 1:8 )))

And patterns they are permanent )))) Here's the last kink ))) I could have sold, but I didn't because the market has a goal to break the blue hatch ))) That's why the buy limits were set ))))

strangerr:

He Emo, he, see, today he came to Tantrik, and tomorrow he may come to you))))

he may be like a mobile, he's an oracle, but this one has a butt and this one has a bald head ))))) the main thing is to do the opposite and profit is in your pocket )))

strangerr:

And I will try to buy from 2835, and all these movements of half-depo against the trend - it's fantastic))))
There will be a correction of 300 pips and I'll wait for it, and then I'll buy at the bottom. The accuracy is floating now + - 20 pips, and the stop is 15 pips. - stop should be increased to 30pp.

margin.call:
Hello ))), don't listen to them I'm nice.

There are no bad guys here, everyone's nice and cheerful)))

emotraid:
he's a good depot.

Tantrik:
There will be a correction of 300 pips and I will wait for it, then I will buy - at the bottom. The accuracy is fluctuating + - 20 pips and the stop is 15 pips. - The stop should be increased to 30 pips.

What movements in correction you have seen, do you need it, you will take it all back and it will be easier and faster.
Reason: