[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 373

artikul:
At Alpari, in the last hour 10% switched to sales ))))

so we have to go for bai... they always have the opposite informers in high demand...

basile:
I agree that at the border, but the 1600 ppt trend requires a correction.....therefore, the proximity of the channel border is suggestive)))))))
the correction not always exists in trends - there is such a thing as a flat, which just postpones the continuation of growth and there are many such examples - my confidence in the current growth is not based on standard TFs but on a synthetic bar analysis, applying my analysis system to the trend direction shows that there is simply no correction - hence we may observe only a 30-50 pips flat.

Eugene, how is a TF of 75 minutes preferable to an hour? Or one and a half?

By the way, my analysis curve (I won't call it a system), claims, that the flat has already started and we are not going anywhere, only to the right. Is it lying?

forte928:

2940 and a correction...

where 2940 is 2953-74.

tara:

Eugene, how is a TF of 75 minutes preferable to an hour? Or one and a half?

By the way, my analysis curve (I won't call it a system), claims, that the flat has already started and we are not going anywhere, only to the right. Is it lying?

It is not 75 min. it is 75 pips per bar - hence it shows the upside movement whether it is a flat or a slight correction but everything goes up within 30-40 pips

Cvinto:
where 2940 is 2953-74

Actually, on the second channel, the level of 2965 is very obvious - and will probably go even higher

Got it. Only, there is no need to accelerate, so the synthetic bars are no better and no worse than the sermene ones. Four hours after the flat, why speed up the reaction?

tara:

Got it. Only, there is no need to accelerate, so the synthetic bars are no better and no worse than the sermene ones. Four hours after the flat, why speed up the reaction?

I was just writing that it would be a small step increase and all at the cost of fixing the losses.

I can't discuss it - I'm not an expert :(

I've lost just as much on trend-following trading as I have on counter-trending. When you say at the weekend that there might be a good correction or a change in the medium term, you hear a hee-haw)))

Mobile, even if you survive a drawdown and close with some kind of surplus, it's not trading, it's bullshit. Sorry if I offended.

Reason: