[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 554

strangerr:

how can you be so sure... or fall/winter information ???

P.S. special schedule, then by the moon, then by the sun, I woke up not long ago... ;))) WHO HAS IT EASY NOW??? PLEASE ?!? ;)))

McBro:

how can you be so sure... or autumn/winter information ???

All from the schedule, explained this morning. with pictures)))

Margaret, you said Zhorik bought Eurobonds, so he must have thought of something, right?

strangerr:

All from graphics, explained this morning. with pictures)))

in a nutshell, if you don't mind...))

P.S. to the group on FaceBook key, add, don't be shy... "hurry up without hurrying" ;)))

strangerr:

Monthly contract1.28.

...my understanding is that this is the average of the prices of the days in a calendar month... "...fair price" ...code to watch the indicator needs...

McBro:

P.S. to the group on FaceBook key, add, don't be shy... "hurry up without rushing" ;)))

Aren't you in contact or on soap?)

McBro:

P.S. to the group on FaceBook key, add, don't be shy... "hurry up without rushing" ;)))

In a nutshell: 8.5 months on MN we have gone down 16.5 figures, we do not get 200 points a month on the average, moreover with the falling volumes - correction, 10 days 5.5 figures up - first wave of the impulse.

strangerr:
Margaret, you said Zhorik bought Eurobonds, so he must have thought of something, right?
So they are buying when everyone is selling and vice versa (like Mobile)

nikelodeon:
Strange, are you in the countryside?

I did.

Up to 3,190.

Margaret, it's not good without YOU...what the foundation offers...
Reason: