[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 312

artikul:
Everyone's getting drunk ))))) And who will pull Europe out of the ruins? )))

I'm , I don't drink.

emotraid:
see how you trade today ... some are chattering about 1,28,29,31 etc. in the morning, others assimilate oscillators on thermo-indexes with bearish zeros, some are drunk and trade into the abyss, and someone else is laughing and teasing everyone.... it's a good thing i don't trust anyone )))))))

...and such a mess all over the world...and it does not matter where you trade, as long as you're trading on the plus side...

nikelodeon:
Bitsu on the minutes in the channel, it is necessary to break it up. Well Brothers!!!!!! all hope is on the energizer, let's hurry up and buy it.....

You and Ema should hook up, she has a meditator, you have an erector. You will tear the market to shreds of Poltava hornets in Kazakh yurts.

)))

MobileMan:
good girl )))) But you can trust me ) come down, you'll see. My OPA is not simple... She feels everything.

If you have a GLOBAL FALL to the downside, then why are you looking at hourly levels? ))) Why don't you look at profit once a week?) Doesn't sound serious)))

emotraid:

How do you communicate with her? With words or signs? )))))))))
she and I are one and the same ))))

lotos7:

...and it's such a mess all over the world...and it doesn't matter where you're trading, as long as it's +...

trying

Tantrik:
I'm holding the bai

No comments)))

artikul:

If you have a GLOBAL FALL into the BED, why are you looking at hourly levels? ))) Why don't you look at profit once a week)))) It's not very nice))))
What are hourly levels? What makes you think I'm looking at them?

strangerr:

No comments)))

You write "no comments". And I really don't understand your drawings - can I speak Russian?

MobileMan:
What are hourly levels? And what makes you think I'm looking at them?

I must have imagined it )))) It's Chicago that hurts ))))
Reason: