[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 308

nikelodeon:

Mobile man, what's up with you? You've covered????
why would you cover the upside that just started )))) Still dropping and still dropping ))))

nikelodeon:
also bought would love to see 2788 in the near future and the buying volume I have half a dept..... it's good to be at breakeven already..... EHHHHHHHH help the young padawan. May the power of Tantrik be with us :)))))))))))))))))

Don't forget to thank Tantrik later))) Young Padawan

strangerr:

Don't forget to thank Tantrik later))) Young Padawan.
It doesn't have to be my bazaar (I mean market)

Tantrik:
And the bazaar is not necessarily mine (I mean the market)

It has to be)))

In any case this is what I'm guided by, the resistance which was drawn on the hour at 2789 level, it seems without ENERGON confirmation... that's why this level should be checked with high probability. And there's not a few 50 pips on the Old Believer. Hoping to test this level.....

It was falling because of the shallow m5 diver now a half hour bullish but very weak!

Tantrik:
And the bazaar is not necessarily mine (I mean the market)

Yeah, when we get to that level, if the stop doesn't blow out, I'll throw smiley faces at Tantrick to thank him....

Salavatka:
It was falling because of a shallow m5 diver now there is a half hour bullish but very weak one!
Do you people even think about what you're saying?! It went down because of the DIVERSE! ))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm almost crying ))))

Don't cry! Please, or I'll cry too!

We're stuck in the channel on the minutes, we need to break it up. Well Brothers!!!!!! all hope is on you come on and buy soon to start.....
Reason: