[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 244

MobileMan:
TC I know, but what are TA and FA?
Mystery.

Secret Adept and Financial Adept.

There is also FG and BB

TheXpert:

Secret Adept and Financial Adept.

There is also FG and BB

"So - I have a dilemma to hold the buy or cover on the opening?" Your call.

Tantrik:
"So - I have a dilemma to keep the buy or cover on the opening"? Your call.
Well, it's too late. You should have covered on Friday.

Hi, guys, ban the screenshot, maybe I'm wrong, but it will go up by 200-250 pips.

MobileMan:
I know TC, but what are TA and FA?

TA and FA is victory, it is profits, it is like in Kazakhstan, everyone knows that the best traders are in Kazakhstan, don't you know that?

Yeah, they don't even give guns to beasts like that...

everyone laughed and no one responded. Well I thought it might be technical analysis and fundamental analysis. If so, it made me laugh. Years in forex have led me to believe that no analysis works. When I knew nothing (in the beginning) I was trading successfully without knowing ANYTHING (like beginner's luck) and then learning all sorts of crap, TA etc and the losing started. I have come to the conclusion that only having discarded all the analyses I start to trade successfully again, while all these analyses were invented to bait suckers to make them lose by reading "clever" phrases and terms. I myself can explain any, already made movement with fibonacci, levels, etc. But I haven't seen ANY analyst who would do it accurately for the future, at least for one day. Everyone keeps redrawing the charts. Especially last week. I am in a sell, the eura is falling, and everybody is shouting, buy from there, buy from there and the eura keeps going lower and lower, when it has fallen completely - there is a silence. I don't know any successful trader who has been on the market for more than 5 years and still believes in these analyses.

TheXpert:
It's getting late. You should have covered on Friday.
You probably didn't read my post carefully and didn't understand which bay I was talking about. I opened it 5 minutes before the market closed on Friday on the euratchief.

MobileMan:
everyone laughed and no one responded. Well I thought it might be technical analysis and fundamental analysis. If so, it made me laugh. Years in forex have led me to believe that no analysis works. When I knew nothing (in the beginning) I was trading successfully without knowing ANYTHING (like beginner's luck) and then learning all sorts of crap, TA etc and the losing started. I have come to the conclusion that only having discarded all the analyses I start to trade successfully again, while all these analyses were invented to bait suckers, so that they would lose money reading "smart" phrases and terms. I myself can explain any, already made movement with fibonacci, levels, etc. But I haven't seen ANY analyst who has done it accurately for the future, at least for one day. Everyone keeps redrawing the charts. Especially last week. I am in a sell, the eura is falling, and everybody is shouting, buy from there, buy from there and the eura keeps going lower and lower, when it has fallen completely - there is a silence. I don't know any successful trader who has been on the market for more than 5 years and still believes in these analyses.
I also noticed that when I open a buy you call off your sell! Yes you should shut up (or change your nickname or something....) I agree with you.
Reason: