[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 168

MobileMan:

faintly

But in your memory, is there anyone who has indicated an entrance, as I did today, with such a margin of error

Everyone has had such entrances. It's called a finger in the sky. Why not show the state? There's probably nothing to show. And your "intuition" is bullshit. If you, dear fellow, can hit and see targets with such accuracy, prove it by hitting them every day. I'm sure just another PR guy for your own PAMM. Although, I am prepared to take my hat off and apologise if you prove me wrong.

2012.01.11 19:25:10 *Euro falls to new record low against Australian dollar DJ FOREX

here's the reason for the kangaroo's inadequate behaviour on jan 11...

lotos7:

2012.01.11 19:25:10 *Euro falls to new record low against Australian dollar DJ FOREX

here's the reason for the kangaroo's inadequate behaviour on jan 11...

logical

Did the kangaroo bounce inadequately?

margaret:
Hi there, can you see the dog (dragon) on H4?

I bet today against the pound, yesterday against the austral, on other currencies -- fence so far. No dragon on H4 yet (it will appear on eurochip first), there is a divert disguised and a batman's head,

can show the lines (I drew them a month ago, except Fib of course, and re-drawing does not work 99% (damn, why am I not a Soros until now):

what is a kangaroo

homers035:
what a kangaroo is

Australian dollar

There is a massacre going on here:

Here we go:

DragonSL:

There is a massacre going on here:

Here we go:

What are we going to do? :)
Reason: